Author Topic: Pain = weakness leaving my body. (HIpk)  (Read 47928 times)

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Pain = weakness leaving my body. (HIpk)
« on: November 05, 2007, 12:23:23 PM »
Yo guys thanks for checking out my training journal. I hope it help you find different ways to achieve you PK goal. 
Enjoy.

Always remember "Live Free, Run Free"
------------------------------------------------------
 10/18/07

I have been taking easy for the last couple of week. Only conditioning and light PK runs. Seminar is coming up this Sun and I wanna be fresh for the event and let my bruised heel get some rest, feeling better though.

I am conditioning for my muscle ups (still trying to get them, I am on a sloppy one so far)
The way I do it.
I find a wall and place myself on a cat leap position, once there I pull myself up with my arms as trying to get over the wall but just half way, then a let my self back down into the cat leap position then to pull myself up again again. I do this as many reps as I can several sets. This is a very good exercise for our back, shoulders and abs.

I have been also working on wall push (dont really know the name)
You need two walls facing each other to do this, depending of your height the distance between each other varies. I am 5'11 I need mine not more than 5'9'' apart. I place the palm of my hand on one wall and my feet on the other lifting my whole body on a horizontal position. I hold the position for as long as I can, very good for your core, back and shoulders. A bit tough on the wrists.
Another way I am doing this is by trying to walk either up or sideways. I found a short wall so I am walking sideways.

Wall push ups.
Feet on the wall, hand on the ground. I start with one push up, then walk the wall across, up and down and finish with another push up. Thats one rep.

Been working on precisions trying to get a farther jump I am at about 8' or so. I am trying to conquer this one spot but I cant seem to build up enough confidence to throw my feet onto it.

Palm spins are getting way better, lot higher landing on a more standing position.

I finally got back the wall flip, I went out yesterday and did it about 10 times at a park near by, still on grass. I want to start trying variations of it and I hope to transition on to concrete soon. 

I wanna start focusing on getting more air time/distance on my kongs from a short take off run.

I have gym session today so I'll work on 2 step wall flips and getting that kong air time longer.

Goals
Build up my cardio and stamina for longer runs.
Start doing sets of sprints up hill.
Increase Kong air time/distance.
Add an extra foot length to my precisions.
Start doing wall flips on the concrete anywhere, everywhere.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 10:27:55 PM by Ozzi »
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Re: Pain = weakness leaving my body. Ozzi's Training Journal
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 12:23:51 PM »
Thursday 10/18

Went out from 3pm to 6pm to work on my conditioning video. 
Did some small precisions 6'7" for about 30 minutes.
Worked on arm walks, 40ft long x 2 sets (dont know the name but you get up a wall and walk with your hands sideways along the walk while your legs are hanging) Good for shoulders and back.
Did some more of the Wall push ups. 
Feet on the wall, hand on the ground. I start with one push up, then walk the wall across back and forth as many times as you can,  doing a push up on each end. About 3 sets on a 20 feet long wall.
Also wall push walking up and down. 3 sets of 4 runs each.

Walked about 3 miles to the next spot, worked on some Laches for about 20 minutes, my hands couldnt handle it, the pipe was very thigh. Got a dime size blister close to my wrist.

Did some monkey walk and ended with some balancing on a 2' wooden rail for about 30 minutes. Walked back home another 3 miles.

7:30 to 9:30 went to the gym spot which I shouldnt have, I was beat already beat so didnt have the energy to take fully advantage of location. 

Started with precision jumps 6 walking steps width from mat to mat. Too beat, not enough leg power. Gave up after a few attempts.

Did some kongs on a 5'6"x 3' block successfully, tried 5'6"x 5' cleared it but sloppy. To tired to jump high.

Worked on muscles ups. Got to do 3 but not one after the other. Worked on dash, thief, and lazy vaults on a 5'6" x 3' block, successfully and smooth. Tried a few double kongs for the first time just messing around on the 5'6" x 5' block. Didnt carry enough momentum barely made it, to tired or to high. Will try it fresh next time starting on a lower height.

New goal
6 ft high kongs
Double kongs

Note to self
Need at least 2 hours in between a st session and gym session to rest and let the body recover, maybe even take a small high energy meal (peanut butter and jelly sandwich) for better performance at the gym.

I am taking today and tomorrow off, seminar this Sunday.. woooo 
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 12:27:22 PM »
10/21/07

Today we had the seminar. COMPLETE SUCCESS. Pics and Video

I perform a couple wall ups 360 successfully 2 out of 2. Need to work on legs control and faster placement. 

Conquered the kong to precision at the Iwaena st and did a tic tac to precision about 10 feet long. 

Wall flip comfortability is coming along really fast, wall spin are looking very nice.

Ankle felt sore few time throughout the day, but not as bad as before. Did take i a bit easy on it. Not too easy.

New lazy vault style, legs vertically straight. kills momentum but look tight   

My lazy turn vaults are almost mastered on wall with hand bar on top and rails. Cant seem to be able to hang on to the edge of the wall or find leg grip on walls so I am dropping my body. Same thing with turn vault on wall with no hand bar, cant hang on to the edge of the wall or find leg grip.

Pole flags looking really good, wall hops lot better and faster.

Today was definitely a good day.

New goal.
Get wall up 360 down. 
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 12:28:14 PM »
10/23/07

Been slacking a little bit only worked out for about 1 and 1/2 hour. I finally got enough to finish the conditioning video though.

Started with some stairs work. 
Backward crawl all the way to the top (15 steps) and back down going forward, up-down, up-down = 1 set. Finished 3 sets every time faster than the previous. 

Going up, killer for the shoulders, upper back, chest and core area. Going down, coordination, control work, forearms and back.

Stair jumping.
Same 15 steps. Jump up 5 at the time precision style, coming down grabbed the ledge of the wall cat leap around the corner and back (stairs are between 2 walls of which one bends into a corner. It has a 2" ledge I use to hang and cat leap walk my way along it) 
3 jumps, 5 steps at the time, come back down cat leaping across the wall and back on to stair jumped down from 7th step = 1 set. Finished 3 sets. 

Works legs power explosion plus precision posture. Cat leaps, works grip on narrow edges, and pretty much all your upper body. Jump down from 7th step, work landings, shins and ankles. I am thinking on getting some 2x4's and making an H shape about 2' length up and across to practice precision jumps and maybe I can jump from the 7th step precisioning on to it.

Crock wall/crawl.
Across the drive way, round trip = 1 set. Finished 3 sets. 

Works all your upper body and core.

Knees to the chest jump.
Onto 4'x7" concrete wall (up to my mid stomach) Didnt count the jumps but did 2 sets until I could barely make it anymore. First set taking one step head run to jump on to the wall. Second set, stood right on front of the wall and jumped up from there. Lot harder that way. I made it about 3 or 4 times where I could stay up on the wall. Most jumps I managed to place my legs on the wall but my weight pulled me back right away so I had to jump back on to the ground.

Works legs power explosion, balance and core.

Balancing on wall.
Used same wall to do some balancing, it is a concrete brick wall about 7" wide. I have a pretty original way to play on it. I do some freestyle dance on it, and up rock from breakdance, jumping around doing footwork kinda the one boxers do while jumping rope. Jogging around from one extreme to the other. Cat crawling, doing push ups and try to do knees to the chest as high as I can and land on it. I also do pistols. The main thing I look for is to just move around it as normal and free as I can while trying to keep my balance on it, always active non stop. Total time: 6min.

Finished trying to make this 9'9" precision jump I hadnt noticed I have here around the property. Attempted it about 12 times I made it once. I was probably tired for all the leg work (I hope). I am attempting it today again.

Although I only worked out for about 1 1/2 hour I got a good sweat.

No new goals, but that one precision jump.

I am editing the video today so you all can see what I call my "improvised PK gym" right outside my door.
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 12:30:59 PM »
10/24/07

I torn my AC ligament

.....but enough of that.

My plan for the next 6 weeks starting a week from now.

Lower body conditioning.

Precision jump.
Lot and lots of it. Goal by the end of the six weeks will be at least 11ft. I'm at 9'8" right now.

Coordination.
I'll use the bricks I have sitting there doing nothing. Placing them a feet apart from each other, I'll jump in between them forward, sideways and backwards at different speeds. I'll do this for a total of 2 min straight, rest a minute and start again. 10 sets. Wify needs new tires I might use the old ones to run in between them football style exercise.

Jump ups.
 on a 2ft an 1/2 wall placed out in the front yard I'll set a clock for 1 minute and jump up and down as many times during that time, rest another minute and start over. 10 sets.

Knees to the chest.
On the 4ft wall outside my house. 5 sets of 10 reps 5 seconds between jump max, rest 2 min between sets.

Balance.
Use the same 4ft wall for balance play (jump, dance, jog, pistols etc) 10 minutes per set, 3 sets, rest 3 minutes in between. Use the railing at the playground near by for serious balance work. Its about 100yds long and going up (or down depending where you start) I've walked once before. Goal, walk it both ways by the end of the six weeks.

Tic tac.
Work on tic tacs to precision on to a brick or something. (I might build that 2x4 H shape thing sooner than expected)

Wall walk.
Never tried it. Work on the 3 step wall walk. Goal, Achieve a controlled 3 step wall walk by the end of the six weeks. 

Starburst
Squatting feet together, palms on the ground between your legs, weight on ball of your feet (like a PK landing position) jumping up as high as possible spreading your body like making an X shape, land in same position on the same spot, using a couple of quarters as reference (the 2x4 will come handy on this one too) Or, it can be done jumping forward, sideways or backwards. 5 sets, 10 reps, 1 minute to 2 minutes rest in between.

Running in place knees high.
Just like its name, run/sprint in place bringing knees as high as possible. 4 sets, 30 seconds each time, 1 min rest in between.

Jumpig Lunges.
I think every knows that one. 4 sets 30 seconds each time, 1 minute rest.

Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 12:31:29 PM »
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 12:32:00 PM »
10/29/07..10/28/30

Finished editing seminar video.
Build some rails-wanna be with some brick and an old pole. Practiced some balancing for about an hour.

Watched some videos.

Note to self

Do not watch videos while recovering, painful torture
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 12:41:39 PM »
11/04/07

Started light lower body conditioning. Still cant swing my arm very much so I am taking it easy.

Balance play time.
20mins. Added pistols in between.

Precision jump.
Very shorts 6ft, did it about 5 or 6 times. (cant swing my arm up high to pull me forward yet, shoulder hurts)

Jumps.
Jumped up to and down from 3 feet wall. 10 reps, 3 sets.

Trained Kyle for about 45 minutes, finished first attempt of Urban Current Logo.

Shoulder is feeling better, still gives me a hard time when tying to train though.

No new goals until shoulder is feeling better.
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 07:58:14 PM »
11/07/07

Good work out today, about 1 1/2 hour only but sweat my b@lls off. Quads sore from yesterday.

Precision Knees up
Same as the bricks precision exercise yesterday using the 5 brick and the pipe, but focusing on jumping high and bringing knees high up. 4 reps 2 run each rep. Good for getting better at judging distances.

Precision bricks run.
Similar as above but this time I ran jumping from brick to brick one leg at the time, like running on rocks in a big pond of water. Requires good balance, I enjoyed that exercise. Requires good balance, I enjoyed that exercise.

Precisions
About 50 of them on an 8 feet gap, with a success rate of about 65%, the other 35% I either had too much momentum which carried me forward or made a bit short having to fall back.

Up hill Sprint
5 times on 100 yards distance.

Tried pistol, legs too sore. Only did 5 on each leg one time.

Shoulder felt OK during this session, small discomfort. I am not using it for anything else but the natural swinging motion of a run or jump although I try to not do a full swing on the injured one. Doing precisions using one arm swing and half of the other to propel you forward is very weird.

Ghandi

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 08:45:33 PM »
i think what you refer to in your first post as the "wall push" is called pressure climbing. for lazy turns, make sure you are spotting your landing on the way down. focus your eyes directly on the exact spot where you want your feet to land, and they will go there. this technique works for almost every move. i can never stress enough the importance of spotting your landings.

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 11:53:24 PM »
 Wow, I forgot I had this here so I gotta update.

11/09/07

Couple miles run with Kyle, followed by about 45 mins of precisions. different distances. Shoulder felt really good. Still being careful when jumping to precision since it requires arm fast extension.

Found a few new spots. Very nice for cat practices. Too bad I cant cat yet...   

Tomorrow; Nate's initiation. Gonna be fun and dirty. A few other cats are coming should be a fun practice day.

I need to focus on Kyle now that I am injured so he can advance a bit faster and get ready for the paper story interview. We gotta represent as good as Bryan did in order to continue to spread the word about PK in the states specially in the island.

11/16/07

Have been doing lots and lots on precision. Cant do my max yet due to the hard arm swing it takes to fully propel to my max but my technique is getting really good, I am sticking to about 9 feet max right now and comfortable, I am hoping I am over the 10 when healed. Been landing really on the ball of my feet most of the time rather than the middle like I used to before. 

Been working on tic tacs, very good distance and air time, havent tried my max either due to same arm rotation. Although shoulders is feeling good, I want to be careful with an abrupt movement. 

Been also working on balance, not as much as I should. I need to get my tushy together and follow my plan

I have gone out with some of the guys a couple of times and been helping them with their technique and conditioning, or should I say trashing them? Cant wait to fully heal.

Met some new cats who are also down to train, things are looking good.

That about sums it all, lots and lots of precisiona and leg work. Its been good, and wil get better.

11/19/07

Went to gymnastics yesterday. No flips, no crazy stunts. I focused on B-ron and Kyle. I did some precision work, gap jumps, tic tact and one hand, no handed wall up, 360 no one handed and mon crane on a 7+ feet matted wall. Those were fun and crazy.

I finished the session trying some kongs and although my shoulder felt fine I shouldn't be doing things like that yet. I did a few kong to precision about 5 feet apart onto a matted block about a foot higher tha my take off block.

Kyle did take good advantage of the session. very good improvements on tic tact and cat, some double kong attempt a bi sloppy but the distance he was trying to cover was insane.

Very nice session overall, cant wait to get back in action.

11/20/07

Today was crazy precision day, going from the usual 7 feet at my house to my max 9'5".

For more about today reffer to Precision day.
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 12:11:04 AM »
New goal

Since I am still focusing on lower body due to injury this are my new goals.

Precisions
Going from my actual 9'5" to 10'5". I am at 11' with a about a foot or so of increase height from take off point.
Tic tac
I am covering a pretty long distance right now about 7 plus feet jumping back from a straight towards the wall run. No angle.
My angle tic tac distance hasnt been measured yet, I would say it ia about 10 feet, the longest I have tried. Gotta measure that spot.

Lower body conditioning.
An over all goal for me to set more LW exercises rather that just doing tic tacs and precisions for conditioning. I need to get more into my old pistols, squads and balancing routine. I am making excuses for not being able to use my upper body yet.

Goal for tomorrow.
No PK conditioning.
4 sets of 10 pistols each side on even ground or 5 each side on balancing wall.
200 squads. No weight or maybe using the elastic bands. As many as I can do at once if I have to stop rest 60 secinds and start from where left of.
10 minutes of wall balancing.
4 set of 100 jump rope. Depending of how the shoulder is feeling but it should be fine.
3 sets of 20 jumping lunges
Finish with some jump ups onto 3ft wall, 3 sets of 15.
I should be dead by then by I deserve it for slacking.
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2007, 12:57:25 PM »
Midnight work out.

Legs
Pistols
On even ground 4 sets of 10
Squads
No weights 4 sets of 50

Shoulders
Military press.
Using elastic band, 4 sets of 50
Side raise.
Using elastic bands, 4 sets of 50
Front raise
Using elastic bands 75 straight 5 to 10 second pauses when shoulder felt stressed.
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 05:40:20 PM »
11/24/07

Kevin and Kyle came over. We did some upper body work out at the walls at my place.

Yes I actually can do some upper body stuff now. Shoulder is feeling pretty good so I did some of my Muscle up conditioning exercises at the wall at my place, 4 sets of 5 (wrist still sore from injury). Some cat leap walking along the wall. 5 sets of complete walk back and forward, wall is about 9 feet across adding a corner. Pull ups on the wall, 2 sets of 6. We also worked on 2 steps wall up, without getting up the wall just focusing oh height.

We did some precision at my place, nothing to fancy, just helping Kevin out.

From there we went to some of the spots where we worked on cat leaps, I did a few but wasnt doing to well at going up the wall, shoulder hurt a bit. We did some balancing, worked on tic tacs and finished with more precisions.

About 2 hours total, no a heavy workout but pretty good.

11/25/07

Hiked the Kahana Bay trail, a full mountain up and around coming down another mountain. It was my first time there. My wife went once and told me it was about an hour or so, but once up there I noticed the trail continue, so we decided to go. We ran into another guy coming down and he told us it went all the way up the mountain and down to another side of the mountain. The hike was about 5 hours. Really mean hike, it challenges your conditioning and fears. There are parts where you have to climb down/up a 7 to 11 feet rock onto 3 feet path with cliffs several hundred feetfeets down on each side, the coming down is fun and easy kinda hard on the knees, at least for someone like me who have done several crazy sports throughout my life. The view is amazing up there, you can see all the cost and the roundness of the earth, just fantastic and breath taking.

Here are some pics.

20 mins into it

45 mins into it

Breath taking

Half way going up, the view of whats we have left behind.

whats still to come

Getting jungley

Almost at the top

Once going down we can see a section of the mountain we came up from, not suitable in one pic as you can see.

On the way down we almost at the end, without sun light and night falling on us ran into some graves..

Amanda didnt dear but I did.

So that was my workout of the day.

Sweet, mean hike.

Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »
11/27/07

Work only on shoulder, feeling a lot better.

5 set of 10 wall muscle ups. You can see
PK Urban Conditioning here on min 5:15 how I perform this move.

Used elastic bands to work shoulder lifts every direction every rotation. Not set but consecutive motion during an hour, rest no more than 1 between stops.

It been raining non stop since 5pm yesterday, hopefully it will stop soon so I can get out of here and do some PK.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 03:59:24 PM by Ozzi »
 Ghandi

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 05:30:20 PM »
Have you tried training in the rain much Ozzi? My crew did that a number of times this summer. You have to be careful, because everything is slippery, but it helps you to learn how to deal with parkour in all weather elements. Your body sort of adjusts to it.

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 04:24:48 PM »
Have you tried training in the rain much Ozzi? My crew did that a number of times this summer. You have to be careful, because everything is slippery, but it helps you to learn how to deal with parkour in all weather elements. Your body sort of adjusts to it.

I havent really trained while raining but I have trained in wet surfaces. Since I am still recovering from the shoulder and most of what Im doing now is precision I havent really done much of it in the rain. I want to get back into it when fully healed and try some wall ups and vaults in rain and since I'll be fully healed I'll be able to save the bailed with both healthy shoulders. The hike above, made me have to use lots of balance in slippery mood and had to use my shoulder to save some bails so I want to get better before going to crazy ya know. I did some precisions I few days ago though onto some wet concrete wall at my house and yeah, it is very different. You really need a good technique and nail the jump from above and smooth.

What kind of training you guys do in the rain?
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2007, 04:35:58 PM »
11/29/07

Joe came over for practice. About 2:30 hours work out.

Did about 100 precisions jumps all together. Try the 9'5" even level, several times, didnt get to stay on it once :(. Try the 10'5" with 2 feet higher take off, mailed it fine several times.

Worked on the wall muscle ups.
2 sets of 10.

Went to some spots around.
Worked wall ups on the 12 feet wall by the bank. Did about 15 not going all the way up just making sure I reached, using 1 and 2 step to get up. Shoulder is fine but a little discomfort while trying to go all the way up.

Worked on cat balance.
Need to work on it. Losing my balance when doing it with shoes. Barefoot way easier.

Spot it this one place for a new technique.
Here is a video of it, the technique is very sloppy and the quality of video is very bad. I was tired and this was like my 4th try. Didnt go up the wall due to shoulder. Just wanted to touch the other side make sure I got th cat secured.

New goals
15 wall muscle ups.
10'5" precision on even level take off.
14' wall ups.
Lost pull up strength due to shoulder injury. I gotta get back to my usual number.
Conquer the precision spot close to my house. 12' Take off from higher level.
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 03:55:00 PM »
11/30/07

Super rainy day but this cat came to my house to learn some stuff so we couldnt help it.

We worked on cat leaps, tic tacs, and kong. Speed vault, dash and turn vaults. Lazy vaults, reverse and underbars. Cat leap walk across. I did a few precisions onto a concrete wet wall. It really makes you sharpen your focus. I might be missing a few things but it was a very wet day so the practice stopped a few times. We practice for about 3 hours, taking 3 long pauses due to heavy rain.
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 11:04:08 AM »
12/03/07

We had our gym session. Great practice. We went over all the fundamentals.

Vaults
Did kongs, dash, double kongs, kash, and reverse corn screw (my move)
Shoulder is feeling good, a minor discomfort during the session due to so many vaults but, god is good to feel it is active and useful.

Wall work
Tic tacs, tic tac 360, wall run, wall ups, moon crane, cat leaps. It was all fun.

Flips
Wall flips, felt weird after so long, same thign with backflip and gainer. Tried a few front flips, lost it again. gotta work on my set.

Jumps
Did several gap jump, good distance smooth landing.

New goals
Master double kong.
Work on wall run our on the streets
360 tic tac on the streets
work on other goals
 Ghandi