Author Topic: No Place To Do It?  (Read 7296 times)

Offline like_a_child

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: No Place To Do It?
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2007, 05:14:32 PM »
About lifting an object out of your way: if you can lift and toss the object faster than you can vault, climb, run, or leap over/through it, then be my guest. (I was actually refering to weigth lifting, but I'm sure you already know that). 

Yes :)

Maybe with a team, though - one person lifts up one end of a heavy pole long enough for the rest to squirm underneath it, thus allowing a shortcut of some sort, and then follows while the others hold it up.
I give you this:
I will never view my fellow traceurs as a springboard.

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2007, 10:43:23 AM »
please please please someone make a video of it, or just take some good pictures so i have a new laptop background to look at hahaha

Offline ARES^34

• Guenons
  • Deny yourself, take up your cross, follow Him.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2007, 10:54:55 AM »
I think I'd get hurt trying to pk with extra gear
"No guilt in life, no fear in death, this is the power of Christ in me...from life's first cry, to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny."

Offline Streetviper

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2007, 02:19:04 PM »
well then you just prove a point!! ;D
With out passion , effort is meaningless.

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2007, 03:51:40 PM »
haha all the extra padding would protect you remember? ;)

Offline Streetviper

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2007, 07:11:28 PM »
what a paraodx we have reached! @.@
  i coul dsee a kkid bouncing down the street with a helmet on his head wrapped in a matress gettin pulled aside by cops and when they ask why he says parkour *sigh* what said dayz we are approching

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 06:02:50 AM »
but you have to admit, it is a funny thought

Offline Streetviper

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 11:51:13 AM »
oh, mos def.

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 11:57:46 AM »
i really think me and my friends might have to make a short film hahaha

Offline ARES^34

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 04:24:39 PM »
As long as it's better than the "comedy" films that were shown on "On The Lot" this week....holy crap those directors are terrible! Except for maybe 3 or 4 of them, they should all be sent home. I can make movies as good as most of theirs.

"No guilt in life, no fear in death, this is the power of Christ in me...from life's first cry, to final breath, Jesus commands my destiny."

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 04:34:49 PM »
i havent seen it yet, but i guess there is no use to watch it now. Ill try to do my best, now i just need to dig up my old lacrosse pads and a bike helmet. And watch, ill do it as a joke, and 3 months from now the pictures will be all over the web with everyone making fun of "the kid vaulting in full padding"

Offline Streetviper

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 07:55:52 PM »
ahh the skill swe develop because of pk. videos firts aid and a working knowledge of the legal system

Offline ARES^34

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2007, 01:06:31 PM »
haha, you know it's going to be on every pk site within a week. you should put a disclaimer at the beginning, and some real footage of you beasting it up at the end, so that people know. Although, it may be funnier to do it without either of the above, and watch people's reactions.

Offline LiveToRun

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2007, 01:31:25 PM »
i have the same problem, but i do have a park i go to. its not so bad but it does get old. lol, what i do is whenever i see something i can parkour off of or use to my advantage i do it.. in the mall, walking a street, walking some trails, my front porch, my roof, trees, my high schoolor or whatever..  ok this sounds crazy but i promice you it will work. if you really really have no where to go, and you love to practice your wall orianted moves.. do this.. Find two (three for extra support) trees that are fairly close (good and solid trees of course) then get some wooden boards and nail them firmly to the trees. from ground to as high as you want.. and no one will tell you that you cant be on it.. lol. told ya it was crazy.. its only cause i have something simmilar. But aside from that, good luck finding some good spots. ;D

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2007, 09:54:07 PM »
haha i already found a bike helmet to use, and im just gonna start posting it everywhere but not say that its me, and then watch the reactions all over the web. It should prove to be entertaining for us that know its just a joke.

Offline Streetviper

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2007, 06:35:59 AM »
if you could find a kid to do it it woul dbe better. make you look like a crazy bad n00b. like peole who post
"my f1rs7 cr4zy 4w3s0m3 pk vid!!!!yeah!!"
you know who i am talking about... ;) with all of the really bad moves.  no offence to them.they are getting into it that's great! my video probably looks alot like that. acctually iknow it does, that's why it's only on one site. ;D  but yeah you know what i am tring to say.

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2007, 08:21:08 AM »
i should find like a power rangers tshirt or something. If anyone around nashville has old pads let me know

Offline ARES^34

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2007, 01:26:12 PM »
haha, I'm getting excited about this one. I'd make one myself, but I don't have a good camera or editing software, so it wouldn't come out very good.
All I know is there had better be a link posted in this thread as soon as the vid is on youtube.

Offline Jamie Crosby

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2007, 01:37:19 PM »
im starting on it as soon as it stops raining and the ground dries up. Ill be wearing pillows duct taped to my body.

Offline ARES^34

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2007, 12:45:52 PM »
you've been getting a lot of rain as well? We've been getting little bits for about a week, and it's really starting to annoy. I've been trying to paint my house, but with the rain it's been impossible. It finally dried up yesterday.