I am starting this log so that I can keep track of everything I'm doing because lately I've gotten lazy. I haven't done much since I started in June '07 so now it's time to kick it into gear.
Splittin' this up into 3 sections:
Saturday, December 29, 2007
2:00 PM Woke up and ate a baked potato with bacon bits, sour cream, and butter (I really need to eat healthier
3:00 PM Drank the equivalent of a cup of apple juice straight from the bottle (It was almost empty anyways)
5:00 PM Ate Cookies and Cream ice cream and a caramel flan (I'm surprised I'm not fat after eating like this for so long)
Not much so far except for an hour of Wii tennis, but the day is still early! Hopefully I can get on the bowflex for a while.
(At my sister's house)
Goals by the end of the 8th grade:
1. At least 5 pull ups, both inverted and normal (Can do two right now)
2. 50 pushups without rest
3. Grasp the basic techniques and gain creativity
4. Run a mile at least once this year
5. Eat/drink less sugar and get more nutrients
6. Get a handstand for at least 30 secs
Wish me luck!