Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Parkour And Freerunning / FREI!!!!! Brawl Hack 2019 KOSTENLOS!
« Last post by khaneshwar on Today at 05:13:55 PM »
is is a guest post from NF community member Dakao, who trains in all kinds of awesomely nerdy things like weapon making, martial arts, and parkour.  I?m fascinated with the concept of parkour but haven?t tried it yet, so I asked Dakao to put together a guide for people who want to get started but don?t know how.  Take it away Dakao!
It?s inevitable that someone would connect the dots between Nerd Fitness and parkour. After all, parkour?s approach closely follows the precepts of the Nerd Fitness Rebellion:
Train naturally: parkour is a stellar poster child for natural movement training.
Train with conviction and intelligence: parkour?s emphasis on awareness of your environment and circumstances, as well as performance under pressure, requires as much of these qualities as you can muster, then challenges you to dig deep down and find even more.
Train for fun: the playful and spontaneous nature of parkour encourages creativity in a way that I can only liken to improvisational jazz and dancing.
What Is Parkour?
Parkour is natural, effective movement.
Parkour And Freerunning / The Beginner?s Guide to Parkour!!!!!
« Last post by kwaish on Today at 05:08:30 PM »
is is a guest post from NF community member Dakao, who trains in all kinds of awesomely nerdy things like weapon making, martial arts, and parkour.  I?m fascinated with the concept of parkour but haven?t tried it yet, so I asked Dakao to put together a guide for people who want to get started but don?t know how.  Take it away Dakao!
It?s inevitable that someone would connect the dots between Nerd Fitness and parkour. After all, parkour?s approach closely follows the precepts of the Nerd Fitness Rebellion:
Train naturally: parkour is a stellar poster child for natural movement training.
Train with conviction and intelligence: parkour?s emphasis on awareness of your environment and circumstances, as well as performance under pressure, requires as much of these qualities as you can muster, then challenges you to dig deep down and find even more.
Train for fun: the playful and spontaneous nature of parkour encourages creativity in a way that I can only liken to improvisational jazz and dancing.
What Is Parkour?
Parkour is natural, effective movement.
Parkour And Freerunning / Guide to Parkour!!!
« Last post by kwaish on Today at 11:33:26 AM »
rain naturally: parkour is a stellar poster child for natural movement training.
What Is Parkour?
Parkour is natural, effective movement. That?s it. downloader.vip/ccleaner/ www.happywheels.vip/ vlc.onl/

In French, we use the term passement for overcoming any obstacle. You pass or traverse a barrier in whatever way suits you and the moment; there?s no one prescribed method for anything. Parkour is a lens of efficiency applied to every aspect of your movement through life. At its broadest definition, it implies a low-impact and considerate attitude towards bosses, co-workers, family, friends, driving, consumer purchases, and the environment (natural or manmade).
What is the least effort and stuff you need in order to live the most meaningful and happy life you can make for yourself? As with the Nerd Fitness Rebellion, it is an exuberant and responsible celebration of life.
Movement / Parkour movement efficiency.
« Last post by PetterJhon on Today at 10:13:16 AM »
Hello everyone.

I'm a guy who doesn't do parkour at all, and I just wanted to raise a question. I'm someone who would consider themselves light on their feet, aware of their physical surroundings, and somebody who's body tends to naturally favor efficiency in it's movements. Small things here and there.

Many of the definitions of parkour seem to mention inro.in/watch-movies-online/ inro.in/cyberghost/  inro.in/expressvpn/ efficiency of movement. It seems quite clear to me that parkour is one of the least efficient methods of movement possible.

If a highly skilled parkour guy and myself are challenged to cross an urban terrain, I have no doubt he would beat me to it, but I can guarantee you it would require me to invest far less energy and effort, by simply walking. (Perhaps risk too, but that's not really important.)

I of course realise you would say that it's a question of efficiency in terms of speed, but at that point it stops being about efficiency, and starts being only about velocity and time, not efficiency.

You could see it like a see-saw The closer you get to having one side raise, the lower the other side gets.
Parkour And Freerunning / The Beginner?s Guide to Parkour!!!!
« Last post by kwaish on Today at 09:22:46 AM »
What Is Parkour?
Parkour is natural, effective movement. That?s it. https://www.minimilitia.mobi/ https://www.applock.ooo/ https://www.7zip.vip/

In French, we use the term passement for overcoming any obstacle. You pass or traverse a barrier in whatever way suits you and the moment; there?s no one prescribed method for anything. Parkour is a lens of efficiency applied to every aspect of your movement through life. At its broadest definition, it implies a low-impact and considerate attitude towards bosses, co-workers, family, friends, driving, consumer purchases, and the environment (natural or manmade).
What is the least effort and stuff you need in order to live the most meaningful and happy life you can make for yourself? As with the Nerd Fitness Rebellion, it is an exuberant and responsible celebration of life.
Can I really earn money from it? I tried doing that months ago but I didn't receive any cashout. www.columbiahaulingservice.com
General Discussions (Competition) / Re: Better way of answer a simple essay question
« Last post by SamadAli on January 21, 2019, 11:15:52 PM »
If students do not have the best skills in writing so they never any kind of papers so, first of all, they should be prepared on the skills and they should take lesson blogs, articles, and tutorials and also they hire the thesis writers in UAE for getting the best writing tips. These things is very important for perfect papers.
Movement / .zip Download Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Mp3 Album 2019} {Hot Hq}
« Last post by WtilliamMor on January 21, 2019, 01:51:26 PM »
  (Leak NEW) Bring Me the Horizon ? amo ({.Album (^zip^}) 2019 Torrent Download }320 kbps{ Mp3 22.01,2019 Mp3 Complet / Update T?l?charger Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album / Zip File! Download Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album

Album Full: http://bit.ly/2zvGBPd

Album Full: http://bit.ly/2zvGBPd

Tags:
Album Full# Download Bring Me the Horizon ? amo 2019 Working Zip
[Mp3 @Zip] Telecharger Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album Gratuit
|ZiP] Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album Download Full 2019
Bring Me the Horizon ? amo (2019) ? Free Album Download
Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album., Download.; Leaked..22.01,2019
Direct LINK! {Mp3} Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Download ~Zip {Rar}
(Get) Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album Zip Download Zip
22.01,2019 Zip File! Download Full Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album
[(Download)] Full Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Mp3 Album 2019 {Zip}
{2019} Bring Me the Horizon ? amo T?l?charger (Album Gratuit)
.Rar File Download Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album (Leak)
Zip File! Download Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album 22.01,2019
[Ful.L.Album] Bring Me the Horizon ? amo ~Mp3~ Full Zip 22.01,2019
^^ Bring Me the Horizon ? amo. (Deluxe) Album,. (+Download)
T?l?charger (2019) Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album Gratuit
Bring Me the Horizon ? amo Album Zip =+Leaked+= *Album Download*
Parkour And Freerunning / The Beginner?s Guide to Parkour!!
« Last post by kwaish on January 21, 2019, 11:06:29 AM »
his is a guest post from NF community member Dakao, who trains in all kinds of awesomely nerdy things like weapon making, martial arts, and parkour.  I?m fascinated with the concept of parkour but haven?t tried it yet, so I asked Dakao to put together a guide for people who want to get started but don?t know how.  Take it away Dakao!
What Is Parkour?
Parkour is natural, effective movement. That?s it.
What Is It Not?https://192168ll.onl/ AnyDesk https://thegadgetwire.com/tencent-gaming-buddy/
Parkour And Freerunning / All about wireless speakers price
« Last post by AbrahamCalry on January 21, 2019, 08:17:39 AM »
Wireless speakers are ideal for anyone searching for a multi-use speaker. They are effortless to carry when travelling or shelling out time outdoors  on a picnic, for example  but are similarly as beneficial for listening to tunes close to the property.

The speakers permit you to obtain your music, or listen to audiobooks and podcasts, from any Bluetooth- or wi-fi-enabled unit, such as a phone, tablet or laptop.

Aside from the crucial issue  sound good quality  there are numerous attributes to think about ahead of buying a transportable speaker.

What is the big difference between Bluetooth, AirPlay and Wi-Fi speakers?

There are a number of various techniques you can established up wi-fi speakers, but almost certainly the most common is Bluetooth.

Bluetooth has grow to be the ubiquitous wireless speaker technologies, merely pairing up a smartphone or pill. Bluetooth speakers provide easy portability and simple connections, but can be interrupted by mobile phone phone calls or notifications.

Wi-Fi speakers from the likes of Sonos or the Amazon Echo set up their very own mini Wi-Fi technique, meaning they use world wide web connections rather than Bluetooth. This can be utilised for effectively location up multi-place audio.

If you want a entire breakdown of our favourite multi-area speakers you can uncover our guide right here. Alternatively, if you want a multi-area technique using a sensible speaker check out out our information to all the greatest intelligent home products such as the Amazon Echo and Google House.

Some wi-fi speakers in TechnoVolume, from Apple and its desired makers, use their very own AirPlay engineering. This is employed for Apple iphone, MacBook and iPad users and can also be employed to transmit movie.

Portability

For a wireless speakers to be portable, it requirements to each be little and light adequate to very easily carry around, and be outfitted with a battery so it can operate with no becoming plugged in. Of program, small and light are relative tiny speakers with carabiners enable you clip them to your backpack and just take them on hikes, while significantly bigger and heavier speakers may possibly be meant only to be taken from area to area in your house.

Bluetooth speakers are typically moveable, but they really do not have to be. If a Bluetooth speaker is also big to very easily have close to, or does not have a battery, it wont be portable.

Because Wi-Fi speakers count on a separate community to permit multi-speaker and multi-area audio playback, they are rarely portable. Following all, portability does not issue if you require to be connected to your homes hotspot. There are exceptions, though, and Wi-Fi speakers can still be portable if they have batteries, and preferably can generate an advertisement-hoc Wi-Fi network with your mobile phone.

Longevity

Not all wi-fi speakers are constructed to be carried about outdoors, or utilised by the pool. Rugged speakers can deal with splashes, dunks, drops, and gunk and maintain operating. If you consider that with the non-rugged speakers on this record, even so, you will find yourself with a brick rather of an audio system. Seem for speakers with IPX scores and assures of water and shock resistance if you want to have them all around to the seaside, the lake, the slopes, or the sewers. Our guidebook to IP ratings describes what people figures suggest, so you can know no matter whether your speaker can deal with acquiring dunked in the pool, or if it just will remain intact in a gentle drizzle.

For far more, see our listing of the ideal outdoor speakers.

Audio High quality

Except if portability is at the leading of your priority listing, audio high quality is paramount. Lots of wi-fi speakers do not supply a lot in the way of features, but generate best-notch audio. Massive bass is not for every person, but until your speaker is downright small, it ought to be able to reproduce low frequencies accurately without having distorting at substantial volumes. Clarity is a lot more essential than sheer energy, and a balanced, clean audio should be your goal when buying for a speaker. If you want a audio program that can drive a entire celebration rather of just fill a little area, keep the measurement of the speaker in head usually, the larger a speaker is, the louder it can get although still sounding good.

As mentioned earlier, in the early times of wi-fi audio Bluetooth was considerably inferior to Wi-Fi expectations due to the fact of limited bandwidth and audio compression. These problems have been mostly solved, and Bluetooth four. (not to point out five.) and its appropriate audio codecs can transmit exceptional high quality audio. Wi-Fi can even now get an edge purely due to the obtainable bandwidth, and if you want to listen to lossless audio on services like Tidal you need to possibly go with Wi-Fi over Bluetooth. Of training course, a wired relationship can be much better than equally thanks to both quicker knowledge speeds for electronic alerts or basically the fact that the wire is carrying the analog audio with out any conversion. But this information is for wireless speakers.

Voice Assistants

Voice assistants allow you basically inform your wireless speakers what to engage in instead of looking via your smartphone. They were at first really constrained, shut methods only offered on 1st-social gathering products, like Alexa on the Amazon Echo and Google Assistant on the Google Property, but that is steadily altering. A lot more and much more 3rd-party speakers are integrating some form of voice assistant, both Google Assistant or Alexa.

These voice assistants are useful for far more than just playing music. You can question them for climate forecasts, sports activities scores, unit conversions, and even language translation. They also normally assist third-social gathering capabilities that enable you do anything from purchase pizza to enjoy trivia video games. If you have other wise property units, you may even be capable to integrate them as well, letting you management the lights and thermostat with your voice.

Voice assistant speakers have 1 universal need: Wi-Fi. They want an internet relationship, and without one voice recognition and all of the processing necessary to discover your music, answer your queries, and handle your smart house products basically wont work. These speakers can still be moveable, and even offer Bluetooth connectivity when youre absent from your community, but these attributes arent particular. The most distinguished first-celebration voice assistant wireless speakers like the Amazon Echo and Google Residence really don't have batteries.

Read more information :
https://bestwirelessbluetoothspeakers.tumblr.com/
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10