Author Topic: Zone (and similar) diet(s), sleep, and body chemistry?  (Read 7643 times)

Offline Andy Animus Tran

• Hirundo Rustica
  • The Invisible Man
    • View Profile
Re: Zone (and similar) diet(s), sleep, and body chemistry?
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2008, 12:38:23 AM »
Muse, I'm in a bit of the same predicament (as evidenced by it being 4:30AM).  I can't figure out if my sleep is affecting my diet, or if my diet is affecting my sleep..  Though it seems like you want to regulate your sleep to regulate your diet..  I'm the exact opposite.  I KNOW that I can't regulate my sleep on my own, so my only choice is to regulate my diet (the only thing I have direct control over).  Unfortunately, I'm still living as a student for the next fourteen days, running low on cash, and can't make it out ot a grocery store to buy the groceries I desperately want (I miss veggies.. :(..) .. so..  I'm a bit in a rut for awhile.  I think it may have been part of what threw my sleep off (yet again), but I can't be sure.  I just remember that Sunday night, I didn't fall asleep until 8AM for no reason wahtsoever (despite gettng a normal night's rest the night before).  In any case..  Good luck to you on your venture.  Seems we both need it, for now.

man, I'd kill for some broccoli right now.. Been living off of grains for the past week.
Andy Tran, C.S.C.S.
Lead Parkour Instructor
Urban Evolution
Parkour Virginia

Offline andrehoss

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Zone (and similar) diet(s), sleep, and body chemistry?
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2018, 05:02:43 PM »
If you want to get a good night sleep, you must take healthy diet because it helps your body to operate all the functions perfectly and assist you to sleep better.