Author Topic: North East Ohio/Medina County  (Read 2808 times)

Offline Strickin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
North East Ohio/Medina County
« on: February 13, 2008, 05:46:27 PM »
Hey, I live in Chippewa Lake, which is near Medina.  Is there anyone living near me that knows a good, cheap gym we could go to and work out and learn techniques?  I'm new to Parkour/Free running by the way.

Offline Adam Vogler

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: North East Ohio/Medina County
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 09:47:05 PM »
I live in medina and I am also new to parkour but I know a pretty good place to practice. It is a park called jump park. I think it could be pretty good to practice at and it's not to far away

Offline Rebecca

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 06:33:43 AM »
is the park you're talking about memorial park?

Offline Ryan Nicolai

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Notorius Buttmunch
    • View Profile
    • Hehehe
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 06:07:46 AM »
I've heard people call it both names. I should probably know that information since I've lived in Medina since 1995... And since I also train there on occasion.

The gym I train at sometimes is out in Brunswick. It's called United Force Ohio. I would attend their Open Gym on Sunday. It's been several months since I've done that, so things might have changed.

“The character that takes command in moments of crucial choices has already been determined by a thousand other choices made earlier in seemingly unimportant moments." ~ Ronald Reagan

Offline Kyle Clifford

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 07:53:33 AM »
It was Jump Park when I was growing up, and it is technically Memorial park now, but I think there may still be signs that say Jump Park around there.
I used to parkour there all the time, but now I don't have anyone to do it with. Is there actual parkour training at the Brunswick gym you mentioned? I've never actually done anything specific for parkour, just running and practicing.