Author Topic: tampa!!!! im a noob looking for a crew to learn and grow with ......  (Read 1613 times)

Offline ishmel

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • this is me
    • View Profile
    • my myspace
hey i know this is a team chat but i want to get into parkour. i mean ive started some stuff on my own but its no fun on my own. i want to really pick this up. this is my number please do not hesitate to call me or text me just tell me who you are and why your texting me so that i dont freak out..(321) 368 8669
i go to jefferson so that you guys get some idea of who i am heres a bio.... 17 M tampa .... i have a skating backround im not really fit but this is a fun way to condition my self ... any questions plz call or text OH AND CALL ME ISH kay ?
"live love love some more and die happy?"

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
  • You lied to me. -Caboose
    • View Profile
Re: tampa!!!! im a noob looking for a crew to learn and grow with ......
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 04:18:47 AM »
you can come this saturday at 12:30...most of us should be there
There is no past, there is no future, there is only the present because that is all that matters.

A bad Traucer does a technique until he gets it right. A good Traucer does it until he can not get it wrong.-David Belle

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
Re: tampa!!!! im a noob looking for a crew to learn and grow with ......
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 04:44:21 AM »
Yeah the tampa teams chat and info thread is here: http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php?topic=1733.0
Rely on yourself. Rely on your body. Rely on your training, instincts, and heart. Everything else is a crutch.

Quote from: Dan Kelley
Don't wear shoes.  Make the pavement bleed.