Author Topic: Been out of the game for a while, looking for some shoe advice.  (Read 352 times)

Offline Heera

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
So, back in my teens and early 20's, you name it, I did it. Freerunning & Parkour, skateboarding, BMX, cycling, swimming. The list goes on and on. I developed knee problems and as a result was downgraded to needing a walking stick to get to the bathroom. Life turned drastically upside down.

I eventually had reconstructive surgery on my knee in 2012, I then unfortunately suffered a stroke in 2013 at 28.

Physical recovery is almost 100%. (Although I have a few cognitive issues following the stroke...) Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

I have some residual knee pain in my bad knee, but have a hefty squat routine and my quads are getting a lot stronger, the knee pain is manageable and I can lead a fully active life for the first time in a long time.

During the downtime, I gained a ton of weight. I had been around 150-160lbs for most of my life beyond 16 or so, but when just going to the bathroom hurt, and then the year+ recovery from surgery and then the recovery from the stroke, I put on a LOT of weight. Almost 100lbs in just over a year.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 09:55:08 AM by Heera »

Offline louisjackson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Been out of the game for a while, looking for some shoe advice.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 01:52:40 AM »
Thanks for the information on the site.  www.hotmail.com

Offline MrYang

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • InnerGym - tr?ning med kropsv?gt
Re: Been out of the game for a while, looking for some shoe advice.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 01:21:22 AM »
I have been using Feiyue shoes for a long time and I really like them. Cheap and comfortable. Quite hard to find outside of China these days though