Author Topic: To Trespass, or not to Tresspass  (Read 4877 times)

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
Re: To Trespass, or not to Tresspass
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2010, 07:37:07 PM »
If you're over 18, that stuff doesn't come off your record, and it's gonna suck when you're at that job interview and they ask you if you've ever been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony. If you lie, and they find out, you lose. If you tell the truth, it's still not going to look good. Definitely that short time training in a restricted spot is not worth a whole lifetime of regret, when you could just go somewhere else. And who wants to pay fines, court costs, and possibly go to jail for that?

Offline EpicMovement

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2010, 07:43:56 PM »
"The world is our playground. To stop us, they'd have to kill us" - Me (After a friend of mine and myself got kicked out of the same spot I've been training for the past 4 years)

Offline Chris [.5gibbon] Stevenson!

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2010, 08:08:47 AM »
i think it depends on how private they are. i train on property that is considered private quite a bit, but your not going to catch me up on some businesses roof or behind a bank or some place like that.  if its just some rails by a movie theater or a wall owned by burger king i think you will be fine as long as you are not in anyones way or doing crazy stuff. if they come talk to you about it be sure to be very respectful, do whatever they tell you, and remember they have every right to have you arrested if they want. 
"Be like water making its way through cracks.  Do not be assertive,  but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it." - Bruce Lee

"There are few things graven in stone, except that you have to squat or you're a pussy." -Mark Rippetoe