Author Topic: All Florida Jam, Tampa, Dec 28-29 2007  (Read 3829 times)

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
All Florida Jam, Tampa, Dec 28-29 2007
« on: December 02, 2007, 06:08:32 PM »
I know its short notice and not really a NATIONAL jam but its been in the works on the state forums for a while and its definitely a REGIONAL jam.

We're looking to get everyone we can from all corners of the state and anyone else who might be willing to make the trip or be in the area.

ALL FLORIDA JAM!

• December 28th and 29th which is the friday and saturday between christmas and new years with enough time on either side to get here and back and not interfere with holiday plans
  • Everyone is welcome! But we're hoping to use this as a stepping stone for a unified florida parkour community! The more the merrier
  • Anyone who needs a pickup from any local airport or wants to carpool or needs a place to crash just message me on here or get ahold of me on AIM: Atria Ventrica

Friday December 28th
  • People arrive, drop off gear
  • Head into downtown tampa
  • Hit the Tampa Art Institute, Raymond James Stadium, and Al Lopez Park (Massive MASSIVE Wooden playscape)
  • Possible night gym jam in brandon/House Party

Saturday December 29th
  • University of South Florida
  • ... what? What else do you want? That place is amazing. Go watch one of CrazyRicans videos. Seriously. Shoo.

AND THATS IT!

Make it for one day! Make it for two! If you have a choice come on the saturday because USF is a warm no hassle place that will keep everyone busy!

If you're down for the holidays, its no more than 4 hours from ANY point in florida so stop on by. If you're in the south and want to make the journey, feel free. If you need more information or a pick up or place to crash let me or CrazyRican know!

Thanks for your time and we'll see you there!
Rely on yourself. Rely on your body. Rely on your training, instincts, and heart. Everything else is a crutch.

Quote from: Dan Kelley
Don't wear shoes.  Make the pavement bleed.

Offline Daniel Arroyo

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: All Florida Jam, Tampa, Dec 28-29 2007
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 10:41:08 PM »
I can't wait!!!!!

I have about 5 people ready aswell!
"The only boundaries you have are the ones that are present with in the constraints of your mind" My quote!

Offline NICK DAGGER

• Nick Dagger P.I.
  • Mangabey
  • I AM NICK DAGGER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 08:11:35 AM »
Two of my friends and I are considering making the road trip from New Orleans, would we have a place to stay? We can sleep on the floor no problem!

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 08:05:31 PM »
Absolutely! You've got my IM and feel free to message me here if you need more info. We've got floor and food for anyone who feels like making the trip.
Rely on yourself. Rely on your body. Rely on your training, instincts, and heart. Everything else is a crutch.

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
  • You lied to me. -Caboose
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 06:29:52 AM »
Ok...the day is fast approaching...anyone else going to be coming
There is no past, there is no future, there is only the present because that is all that matters.

A bad Traucer does a technique until he gets it right. A good Traucer does it until he can not get it wrong.-David Belle

descalco

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 09:07:52 AM »
I believe a few friends and myself will be going. Total head count for our group - 4

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 10:49:31 AM »
Where are you guys from?
There is no past, there is no future, there is only the present because that is all that matters.

A bad Traucer does a technique until he gets it right. A good Traucer does it until he can not get it wrong.-David Belle

descalco

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 11:38:07 AM »
Miami

We're all looking forward to this

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 01:18:48 PM »
K well we will see you there : ]]

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 10:17:25 AM »
Nonsense! We're teachers at heart.

ANYWAYS Heres the Rundown of the info you'll need:

• We're meeting at USF TAMPA (4202 E. Fowler Ave, Tampa, Fl 33620)
  • At the plaza between the Student Services Building and the Parking Garage (http://usfweb2.usf.edu/parking_services/maps/visitor_map_aug_01_2007.pdf Campus Map)
  • Its the last left on the MAIN Fowler Street Entrance loop and then an imediate right into the parking garage
  • Friday we're meeting at 1 PM
  • Saturday we'll meet the same place at noon

If you need to crash at my place PM ME FOR MY ADRESS!
If you need ANY extra information call me at ANYTIME, if you dont get me leave a message and i'll get back to you. My number is 727.247.9809

THANKS ALOT! And we'll see you all there.

Offline John [sss24] Chadwell

• Patas
  • I didn't do it officer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 01:07:51 PM »
!$$#@@#$@&&&*%*&%&))(*&*&*&^&^%^$^$^$%&&%##!#!!#@ I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :( :(. my sister goes to USF and live 10 mins away  @##@$$#!#$!#@!$@$@$#@ #@#$   #@$! $h!t f@
Break free for the bloody shackles of society, and flow like water in a river. We Are Free.

''We take the bridge, at dawn''

You are getting arrested for doing kongs in a precision only zone.

Go with the flow-HA, I am the flow.