Author Topic: Dec. 28/29 All Florida Jam!  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Daniel Arroyo

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Dec. 28/29 All Florida Jam!
« on: December 02, 2007, 10:45:20 AM »
Ok this december we (Tampa) are hosting an all florida Jam so we can get to know eachother better! On Friday we are going to take over USF (Plenty of spots for beginners and those that are advanced), and then on Saturday we are heading over to Downtown Tampa/Al Lopez Park! For those who may have a problem with transportation, email me and let me know and I may be able to work something out!!!
"The only boundaries you have are the ones that are present with in the constraints of your mind" My quote!

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
Re: Dec. 28/29 All Florida Jam!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 06:10:40 PM »
I know its short notice and not really a NATIONAL jam but its been in the works on the state forums for a while and its definitely a REGIONAL jam.

We're looking to get everyone we can from all corners of the state and anyone else who might be willing to make the trip or be in the area.

ALL FLORIDA JAM!

* December 28th and 29th which is the friday and saturday between christmas and new years with enough time on either side to get here and back and not interfere with holiday plans
    * Everyone is welcome! But we're hoping to use this as a stepping stone for a unified florida parkour community! The more the merrier
    * Anyone who needs a pickup from any local airport or wants to carpool or needs a place to crash just message me on here or get ahold of me on AIM: Atria Ventrica

Friday December 28th

* People arrive, drop off gear
    * Head into downtown tampa
    * Hit the Tampa Art Institute, Raymond James Stadium, and Al Lopez Park (Massive MASSIVE Wooden playscape)
    * Possible night gym jam in brandon/House Party

Saturday December 29th

* University of South Florida
    * ... what? What else do you want? That place is amazing. Go watch one of CrazyRicans videos. Seriously. Shoo.

AND THATS IT!

Make it for one day! Make it for two! If you have a choice come on the saturday because USF is a warm no hassle place that will keep everyone busy!

If you're down for the holidays, its no more than 4 hours from ANY point in florida so stop on by. If you're in the south and want to make the journey, feel free. If you need more information or a pick up or place to crash let me or CrazyRican know!

Thanks for your time and we'll see you there!
Rely on yourself. Rely on your body. Rely on your training, instincts, and heart. Everything else is a crutch.

Quote from: Dan Kelley
Don't wear shoes.  Make the pavement bleed.

Offline Daniel Arroyo

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 10:07:40 AM »
I just want to know who is actually coming to the jam, please post and just say yes or no! Thanks.
"The only boundaries you have are the ones that are present with in the constraints of your mind" My quote!

Offline Josh Maciel

• Hirundo Rustica
  • You lied to me. -Caboose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 12:51:23 PM »
f#ck YES...that counts right?
There is no past, there is no future, there is only the present because that is all that matters.

A bad Traucer does a technique until he gets it right. A good Traucer does it until he can not get it wrong.-David Belle