Author Topic: Welcome Thread - New Members please announce here!  (Read 459732 times)

Offline Matthew

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Thread - New Members please announce here!
« Reply #3140 on: March 01, 2018, 10:15:14 AM »
Hey! I used to do Parkour and freerunning years ago but quit in 2014 due to major ankle injury that kept me from doing it, I had an account here but forgotten the username. Anyway, my life has gone downhill since then completely and i'm looking to start training again. Parkour/freerunning was the thing I had enjoyed most in my life and I have never felt the same as I had when I was doing it so I want to start again as I feel my ankle has improved enough. ;)

Welcome back @zakreturns
It's been pretty dead around here for awhile but the forum wasn't even working for a looong time. In fact, this is the first time I've checked back in a few months and I was surprised to be able to log in. I don't know when they got it fixed but it's been down at least 6 months. Maybe now that things are up and running again people will come back. A little doubtful though.
I did the same thing as far as quitting for awhile due to an injury. Well, I broke my leg snowboarding and though I've been around, I haven't been serious until the end of last year. Hope you see the same progress getting back into it as I have  :)

Offline Patrick Witbrod

• Administrator
  • Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: March 11, 2018, 06:51:13 PM »
Hey guys Welcome (back in some cases). Even if there aren't a lot of people on there is a lot of good general knowledge here. It's like a big library.   

Sorry the forums have been broken for a LONG time. I was finally able to get them fixed after our main site made us update PHP. We will be putting an announcement out on facebook and probably some #tbt posts in the coming weeks. I finished up the last email bug earlier today so we are ready for people to request their passwords. 

Offline Wartracer

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Hello!
« Reply #3142 on: April 06, 2018, 12:50:49 PM »
Hello!

I'm Colin (or Wartracer) from California. I Don't know any traceurs, I'm a beginner, and have essentially no skills, although I have been "practicing" for a while. I need help if I can find it!

Offline Patrick Witbrod

• Administrator
  • Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: April 09, 2018, 10:00:08 AM »
Welcome Colin! What part of California are you located in?

Offline Devcalner

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: June 01, 2018, 07:43:30 AM »
Hey my name is Kevin Smith, I live in Jeffersonville, Ohio and I've been training in parkour for a couple months seriously, although I was interested in it for years and did rooftoping and stuff, I'm now getting serious about getting good, back a couple years I was more focused on martial arts instead of parkour, but now things sort of reversed. I don't consider myself to be that good, but I'm always trying to learn. Looking forward to the forum. :)

Offline maac

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • hair transplant bangalore
« Reply #3145 on: June 07, 2018, 03:50:31 AM »

MAAC in Bangalore provides a one stop solution to all hair related worries. with a team of highly skilled and trained experts MAAC ensures all the precautions of safety and service are looked into At MAAC our Hair transplantation experts with years of experience provide you the best hair transplantation in bangalore at most affordable costs.. visit  hair transplantation in bangalore

Offline Mesi

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: June 20, 2018, 04:59:11 AM »
This is unmistakably shocking every last one of the Cupshe Promo Codes substance you have made is astoundingly key.

Offline kiarawillson92

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: September 18, 2018, 01:51:10 AM »
This is unmistakably shocking every last one of the Cupshe Promo Codes substance you have made is astoundingly key.
There is no doubt about it and I believe this not unmistakably shocking.

Penny Saviour