Author Topic: Welcome Thread - New Members please announce here!  (Read 558512 times)

Offline LokiLocke

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Thread - New Members please announce here!
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2006, 09:18:28 AM »
Hey everyone, my name is Dlyan, you can clal me Locke/Loki if ya want. I am 14, about 140, 5' 6" and average body. I've been doing PK for about 6 months now, and I love it. Just wanted to say hi, so wassup?

Offline WhiteDragon231

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2006, 11:55:14 AM »
I'm Mike, call me what you wish (Mike or Dragon preferable, but w/e  8)). I've been practicing PK for little under a year now, chilling at UFF. I learned of your site, checked it out, lost the name, found it again, and joined!  ;D
"So you're playing Halo 2, and your running across the map, when you're sniped in the head! And then you see it.... 'You've been sniped by Hello Kitty.'"

Offline ALAKAZAM636

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2006, 06:06:56 PM »
Hey whats up everybody??? My name is dylan and i live in the saint charles missouri area.... i am a film maker and i am currently trying to put together a documentary on parkour and i am looking for some more people to get some more footage and some interviews... i want to let the public know about parkour and how it has effected all of our lives and how AMAZING it is.... i am traveling around the country collectiing footage and hope to be in the editing stage by the summer... if anyone is interested in jamming and helping me out on my DOC. then reply or email me at dylankresss@hotmail.com   .......... thanks and good luck!!!!!!!111 ;)

Offline CabPettit

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Wind Blade
    • View Profile
    • MY MYSPACE!!! Yes..I have sunken that low
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2006, 08:02:54 PM »
Hey! Sorry, I didn't see this at the beginning. I'm new!!(obviously) The name's Caleb.  I live in Northern Kentucky. I'm not exactly sure what else I should say.
The body bends through the wind to pass what is ahead, while those that don't fall behind and become nothing more than teenage trends.

Offline ParkourChick

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Ready, Set, Fly
    • View Profile
    • I have a myspace and a Xanga, so good luck finding me
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2006, 08:06:14 PM »
Im Lynsea. ^^ the kid above me is my friend haha  ;D, im from Independence KY, age 15 (16 on feb. 27), im a girl (WOO!) about 5'3, weight 110, and im crazy cool like that ;)
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along
Move along

Offline Chewy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • SlasherTraxx
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2006, 08:37:40 PM »
Ahh....so heres that "Welcome thread" at first I had no idea what cheetah was talking about...but now I see because the rain is gone.  Well snow more like it...but thats because I live in central wisconsin.  Id say im about yay high...(5' 5") and Im about yay big(135).  I enjoy basketball, football, snowboarding, and video games course.
"It's not wise to upset a Wookiee."

Offline CabPettit

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Wind Blade
    • View Profile
    • MY MYSPACE!!! Yes..I have sunken that low
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2006, 09:07:48 PM »
snap foo, I forgot to add my height and crap yo.     

6' 2"     and        190 lbs.   

I'm fat, nor is it bones weight. you'd have to see me to understand haha. Well yeah, I fixed the problem I guess
The body bends through the wind to pass what is ahead, while those that don't fall behind and become nothing more than teenage trends.

Offline ghostpk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 19, 2006, 03:52:56 PM »
Hey
i'm matt lewis
i live in ID
i've been training runing wise for years but just now parkouring
I have a few friends that our also starting.
and i'm so Recommending this site
thx

Ghost

Offline Godo

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2006, 07:44:18 PM »
Hi I'm Godo.

25 yrs old.

A newbie in Columbus, OH.  I just started Friday 2/20/06.  Only myself and another guy are the parkour scene in Columbus right now!  So hopefully as we get experience and parkour gains momentum you can watch the Ohio scene grow!
Gumbercules?  I love that guy!

Offline defythenorm

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2006, 04:01:07 PM »
Hey all, I'm Crystal (or Crys if you prefer).

I hail from Virginia, and I've pretty much lived around the Washington DC area all my life. I love the Metro, so jams that are close to a Metro stop are sweet.

I'm seventeen years old, and turning 18 this September. I drive but prefer walking or [free]running - much cooler to the environment, plus it's more fun.

I heard about parkour from a friend last year, and we practiced occasionally... busy with school and stuff. I've been to a few jams in DC with the VA-parkour people last summer. I'm definitely out of practice though, I need to get out more!
Other than parkour, I really love photography and live music.

Offline Hippiesmurf69

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2006, 12:24:48 AM »
Hey dudes, Andy here. I hail from Rochester, Minnesota where it's cold for a long time. I need other runners bad.

Offline InvasionANC

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2006, 01:20:37 AM »
Hello!

My name is Scott, and I own a computer.

I enjoy reading, meditating, footbag, snowboarding, and pretty much any other outdoor activity aside from football... yeah... oh, and Parkour. (Not that you guys would know anything about that. ;))

I'm 18 years old, reside in suburban Alaska, and am currently avoiding post-secondary education like the plague.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 11:47:28 PM by InvasionANC »

Offline 53v3r

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2006, 01:33:13 PM »
S3V3R signing in. . .

Im 20 YOA and i currently reside in Jamestown NY (inbetween Buffalo NY and Erie PA) i traded my rollerblades for some graff books about 2 years ago and im still running around town flowin better than most, i guess b/c i dont have skates on that makes it "parkour"

Offline kyoshin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2006, 09:24:49 PM »
Handle: kyoshin
Affiliations: Train with MD/VA Band of Merry Men
Invention: Velcro pants
Be unpredictable like the wind

Offline CrazyKing

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 25, 2006, 10:21:57 PM »
I'm Ben A.K.A. CrazyKing, I've been doing Parkour for about 9 years.  I run northern Cali (Lake Tahoe Area) and Northern Nevada (Reno/Sparks, Carson City).  I'm looking forward to learning some new stuff and maybe meeting up with some people for some running.

F.R.4.C.  Free-Running Crew

Stereo29

« Reply #135 on: February 26, 2006, 05:43:13 PM »
I'm Eli, NW DC.  PRetty new to parkour, but loving it, haha.  I'm a sophomore at Wilson SHS if people know where that is, and live over near Mazza/Chevy Chase.

Offline Rocketgirl

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2006, 07:54:42 AM »
Hello,

I'm Amber from NoVa...I've only just gotten into PK as a result of my boyfriend (Hoss) talking about it all the time.  He and I have been out to one jam so far, with Skipper and several others from the area.  Hopefully I will get braver faster! :)

Love the site here!

Offline Riz

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Yes, my real name is Riz
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2006, 03:10:27 PM »
Hey, im Riz « yea thats my real name. Ive kinda been lurking around here. Im from a suburb a little south of chicago im 15 almost 16. Im kinda new to parkour only been doing it for like 3 months.I decided to become active here and put my inputs in. thats pretty much it......

Offline Jaxcolon

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Beware the colon...
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2006, 07:35:10 PM »
hi everybody!....... (hi doctor nick)

hows it going people. im fairly new to parkour and freerunning, acouple months tops, but ive traveled to a jam and it was amazing! most fun ive had in years, no joke. so now im hooked, it seems like everywhere i go im just sizing things up and finding paths through, over, or around things. its a great feeling to use your body what its meant for. glad that there is such a knowledgeable community such as this were help and insight can be attained. like i said in my first post, its an honor to be a member... oh and if your in the southeast US checkout overflux.com. thanks for having me.

Offline LCTDeuce

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2006, 10:11:01 PM »
Hello I found out about Parkour while trying out ways to get into shape... I am moving along quite nicely as I am a fat A ( and still am) but within a couple of months I hope to be fit enough to really get into parkour. I like videogames and normal college kid stuff... except I dont drink. lol