Author Topic: Kasper needs you, Florida Help  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Jason Elwood Hanna

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Kasper needs you, Florida Help
« on: November 05, 2007, 02:27:44 PM »
Hello This is Kasper from Zanshin Studios South, I want to and should be visiting Florida, Washington DC and New York at the end of this month, and I really need to save money for january because ZS South is doing alil tour of the US East Coast to train with everyone and to see the state of parkour and just gain new friends.

In Florida im actually gonna be around Fort lauderdales area.

Actually For those living in those areas i was wondering if i can get some assistance on where I can stay or info on like cheap ass places i can stay at for 2-3 days in each state. It would be better if someone had an apartment and i can like crawl under their fridge til morning time but I basically just need some info friends.

Well hit me back and See you guys later this month.

Offline Daniel Arroyo

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Kasper needs you, Florida Help
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 04:16:37 PM »
We'll if you were coming around the Tampa area you have a place to stay (my house), and we have about three jams a week! But if you end up coming around my area just let me know!
"The only boundaries you have are the ones that are present with in the constraints of your mind" My quote!

Offline Nicholas

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 07:12:48 PM »
Hey, yeah it seems like we may be picking up some steam here around the West Palm Beach area, which isn't so far away from Ft. Lauderdale. It's about 45 minutes maybe. Anyway, if you don't find someplace closer to Ft. Lauderdale to stay, something cheap or free could be worked out here at my school. When do you think you'll be appearing?
I hear, I forget. I see, I remember. I do, I understand.

Offline Jason Elwood Hanna

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 05:10:40 AM »
I forgot that thanksgiving is this month (we dont celebrate it like that) wow so now im wondering if i should still go around the 21st-24th thats the time period i was going to make a guest star appearance. Are there gyms and at least tricksters in that area?