Author Topic: Dreaming of PK . . .  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Andy Taber

• Guenons
  • Cogito, ergo sum.
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
Dreaming of PK . . .
« on: September 25, 2007, 05:28:22 PM »
Anyone had a dream they either were practicing parkour or were being chased and forced to use PK?

Last night I had a very odd dream involving PK. I was in a mall for some reason and I was holding a pizza. All of a sudden this guy runs out of nowhere andd takes my damn pizza!! So, naturally I chase him down and get the pizza back. This is where it gets wierd . . . apparently he has many friends who happen to be ninjas with old school muskets (the pistol type), and they also just happened to be everywhere in the mall. So they start chasing me and I run outside into a traceurs dream. There are drops and walls and things to vault everywhere and between everything is grass. So I end up running and doing PK with a pizza in one hand, while fighting off the ocasional ninja. I was doing crazy drops and speed vaults and climb up every where. It was awesome. Then when a ninja was pointing a gun straight at me I woke up. . .

So now you know, you can do PK even when you sleep!

Offline Sat Santokh

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Don't think with your balls, think with your brain
    • View Profile
Re: Dreaming of PK . . .
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 06:13:52 PM »
Andy is crazy everybody, don't even worry about him.  Haha just kidding andy I really want that to happen!

Offline Samuel96

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Bear hunter-3rd in command
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 06:50:02 PM »
<doctor>---------------I----I------We don't know whats wrong with him. lollollollollol lmao
jk thats cool

Offline Patrick Holten (Denver Family) Flux Freerunning

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Life on the run.
    • View Profile
    • Ya!!! Youtube!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 07:36:19 PM »
WoW, that's freakin awesome Andy.  However I only ever had dreams about PK before I ever started doing it, and ever since I have been doing it I have never dreampt about it.  Actually what made me first, ever, ever want to do PK is that I had a dream about it, funny Huh?
"Live what you love."- Me, Patrick Holten
WHAT I LOVE...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiviEs4zmNo
DENVER FAMILY PRESENTS: FLUX FREE RUNNING

Offline Kid Aero

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 07:40:15 PM »
you ALWAYS wake up at the good part!! Damn dreams..

Offline HuoMaKe

• Patas
  • Be a Master of your Environment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 07:40:26 PM »
Well, if I could do that, it'd be great, because I'd have to train less.

I bet everyone who does PK dreams about it, they just don't remember it. It's not easy to remember dreams, and usually you only remember something like 1/8 of your dreams anyway...at most....I can't remember.

But since it's in your head, I bet you dream about it.
There is no "better," there is only "different." -Me

May the Flow be with you. -Beans

Offline Andy Taber

• Guenons
  • Cogito, ergo sum.
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 12:55:00 AM »
Haha, yeah I'm kinda crazy. That's only a small glimpse into the crazy dreams I've been having lately, others involving climbing and motorcycles among other things  :P

Offline wingz

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 07:12:17 AM »
For what it's worth aclimbatize, I think the handle 'aclimbatize' is a delightful pun...acclimatizing to climbing...nice.

Offline Kurokaze

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 08:22:21 AM »
my dreams are usually more matrix-y and im jumping from rooftops or just insane wallruns and vaults. Then i start flying at some point. Sometimes the whole thing ends with me fighting some guy WHILE flying and doing Parkour. I really wish as some point now i could Vault to kick a bad guy in the face. It was amazing in the dream.

In like a lion out like a lamb. . . world class.

Offline like_a_child

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2007, 02:02:00 PM »
Last night I had a very odd dream involving PK. I was in a mall for some reason and I was holding a pizza. All of a sudden this guy runs out of nowhere andd takes my damn pizza!! So, naturally I chase him down and get the pizza back. This is where it gets wierd . . . apparently he has many friends who happen to be ninjas

Uh-huh. Have you ever played Ninja Burger?
I give you this:
I will never view my fellow traceurs as a springboard.

Offline Laurie Jennifer

• is back! <3
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • The traceuse formerly known as "lauriejennifer"
    • View Profile
    • A Blog, for change of pace
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2007, 03:06:49 PM »
i had a dream once that i was showing off my mad PK skills to the x men.  they were impressed because i wasn't even a mutant.  *i* was impressed because--ha! only in my dreams.
Queen of Puns

Offline rugbyanton

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • im a jumping beaner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2007, 06:15:58 PM »
lol i remeber posting up a topic about this when i started having my dreams 2. ya i have them dreams awful lot somtimes. its just all part of being a traceur. u get so addicted 2 it.... u start daydreaming about it, dreaming, and just thinking bout parkour in general. it becomes a DRUG, IT GETS INTO YOUR BLOOD!!
lol but ya those dreams are awesome
Love and Play Rugby
Live Parkour

Offline Tichen

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 01:26:22 PM »
haha ever since i started parkour, i twitch in my sleep. You know how a dog moves his legs when he dreams? It's like that. I'm just dreaming of freerunning, no plot or anything. haha

one time i fell asleep in church.. and woke up by kicking the pew in front of me hahahaha i got some wierd looks
Be Relentless

Offline Andrei Semenov

• Patas
  • Can't beat the feelin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 02:24:05 PM »
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

All my dreams involve jessica biel  and rarely is parkour an issue....sure there was that one time with the polar bears with wings and venemous snake penis's but that was a rare occurance

Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?”

Moa

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 12:17:06 PM »
Anyone had a dream they either were practicing parkour or were being chased and forced to use PK?

Last night I had a very odd dream involving PK. I was in a mall for some reason and I was holding a pizza. All of a sudden this guy runs out of nowhere andd takes my damn pizza!! So, naturally I chase him down and get the pizza back. This is where it gets wierd . . . apparently he has many friends who happen to be ninjas with old school muskets (the pistol type), and they also just happened to be everywhere in the mall. So they start chasing me and I run outside into a traceurs dream. There are drops and walls and things to vault everywhere and between everything is grass. So I end up running and doing PK with a pizza in one hand, while fighting off the ocasional ninja. I was doing crazy drops and speed vaults and climb up every where. It was awesome. Then when a ninja was pointing a gun straight at me I woke up. . .

So now you know, you can do PK even when you sleep!

i love the dreams where you wake up right at the climax they always get me thinking

Offline HuoMaKe

• Patas
  • Be a Master of your Environment
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 01:51:44 PM »
Yeah 'cause you can always make up your own ending (this is especially fun with dreams involving hot celebrities...)

I usually do that subconsciously, sometimes I even carry it forward in my head for 30 minutes after waking up...
There is no "better," there is only "different." -Me

May the Flow be with you. -Beans