Author Topic: All Florida Jam  (Read 42289 times)

Offline Derek Klein [MIAPK]

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • MIAPK
Re: All Florida Jam
« Reply #240 on: April 15, 2008, 03:04:21 AM »
Yo guys what's up?

I need a head count of anyone coming down to the afj Miami this weekend, plz post up !
Take inventory of yourself, constantly. What you find yourself lacking in, work on it. There is no quicker way to progression.
-------------------------------------------------
MIAPK - Miami Parkour
FIU-PK - Florida Int'l University Parkour Club
http://miapk.com/
http://facebook.com/MiamiParkour

Offline Nhan Du

• Patas
  • Spidernon
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace page
« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2008, 05:51:11 AM »
I'll be there Sunday.

Offline Remy Lebeau

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2008, 12:22:59 PM »
if you ever come near the countryside mall i live near it and i found some really good walls to go over and some other stuff

Offline Remy Lebeau

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2008, 01:34:04 PM »
o sorry if you have not been there it is in clearwater

Offline Derek Klein [MIAPK]

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • MIAPK
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2008, 02:12:42 PM »
...so how is that relative to the afj miami?
Take inventory of yourself, constantly. What you find yourself lacking in, work on it. There is no quicker way to progression.
-------------------------------------------------
MIAPK - Miami Parkour
FIU-PK - Florida Int'l University Parkour Club
http://miapk.com/
http://facebook.com/MiamiParkour

Offline Remy Lebeau

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2008, 05:55:38 PM »
it is not i was inviting you guys and girls to run around my area

Offline Graham Hughes

• Hirundo Rustica
  • FLPK
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »
I'm going to plan on being there.  I'm not sure when I'll be around though because I have a friend who wants to come as well and I don't know when he'll be working.

Exactly when and where is everyone supposed to be meeting up?

Offline Adam Kuebler

• Guenons
  • Daytona Beach, Fl
    • View Profile
    • My Parkour Blog
« Reply #247 on: November 24, 2008, 03:43:11 PM »
Pardon this post, I always get messed up with the back to front order of APK.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 03:45:08 PM by adam k »
I'd love to help!
My Parkour Blog

Offline Simian

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 22, 2008, 12:41:58 PM »
Hi this is Joanh from sacremento. And im from the Simian Knights team me and my brother up are up here for two weeks. We wanted to get with you huys and jam for as long as were up here. So I read the jam on the 28th-29th. Me and my brother would like to be apart of that.can any on tel us excatly where were suppose to go in down town Flordia. Were up here in Norht Port rite now not that far of a drive so we can defently make it up there. Well look forward to coming up there and parkour with you guys write back.

Offline Daniel Arroyo

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 22, 2008, 02:43:08 PM »
The jam will be in Tampa (University of South Florida). more info just call (813) 325-0275 (Danny)
"The only boundaries you have are the ones that are present with in the constraints of your mind" My quote!

JC*

« Reply #250 on: December 29, 2008, 03:57:28 PM »
The last few jams have been a great success with turnout and kindness alike. Im glad to be apart of this community and if anyone ever needs hospitality from me your welcome to saty at my place for any upcoming jams such as the UCF JAN 1 JAM.

Thanks for all you guys have done for me and us orlando guys :)

Jonathan Camelo "JC"

Offline Strongdiamond

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: January 11, 2009, 11:03:17 AM »
Yeah i am new to parkour i am 16 and i am not that great but i am adequit at it i can mostly do vaults and would like to train but i dont really live near any good places i liv in north port(FLorida) anyone can suggest a good training spot i would greatly appretiat it

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 11, 2009, 12:23:58 PM »
Yeah JC i'm gonna shuttle some tampa guys up to orlando for feb 7.
Rely on yourself. Rely on your body. Rely on your training, instincts, and heart. Everything else is a crutch.

Quote from: Dan Kelley
Don't wear shoes.  Make the pavement bleed.

Offline Chris Ell

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: January 11, 2009, 02:11:43 PM »
Hey Drew. Just wondering if you're going to the Gainesville jam on the 21st and 22nd of February? Also, I'm pretty sure I can make it to UCF on the 7th.
╔══════════════╗
Team Moist Productions
╚══════════════╝
-=Training Blog=-

Offline Andrew Hull

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Curmudgeon
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: January 11, 2009, 04:39:55 PM »
last 2 saturdays of the month most likely not... or at least till later in the day. sundays for sure.
Rely on yourself. Rely on your body. Rely on your training, instincts, and heart. Everything else is a crutch.

Quote from: Dan Kelley
Don't wear shoes.  Make the pavement bleed.

Offline Graham Hughes

• Hirundo Rustica
  • FLPK
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 11, 2009, 06:27:41 PM »
The 7th, huh?  Sounds good!  As for Gainesville, I'll have to see what my schedule is like, but I expect I'll be able to make it.

Where are these things being discussed, by the way?  There was apparently a gathering on the 4th that I knew nothing about, and I totally would've been down for that.

Offline Chris Ell

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 11, 2009, 06:34:05 PM »
Drew said he was going to bring us up to Orlando a few posts back. I was surprised when you weren't there on the 4th. I thought JC had informed everyone about the jam. Not trying to blame him or anything, just saying.
╔══════════════╗
Team Moist Productions
╚══════════════╝
-=Training Blog=-

JC*

« Reply #257 on: January 11, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »
Drew said he was going to bring us up to Orlando a few posts back. I was surprised when you weren't there on the 4th. I thought JC had informed everyone about the jam. Not trying to blame him or anything, just saying.

February the seventh sounds good Drew, concerning the conversation with Chris and Graham I did tell Graham but he said he was busy last I recall. Either that or I mistuke him for the other ten guys who said they were busy that day.  :-\

If so I'm at fault but we can make up for that on the seventh Graham  ;D

Offline Graham Hughes

• Hirundo Rustica
  • FLPK
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: January 11, 2009, 09:26:41 PM »

February the seventh sounds good Drew, concerning the conversation with Chris and Graham I did tell Graham but he said he was busy last I recall. Either that or I mistuke him for the other ten guys who said they were busy that day.  :-\

Jan 1st I wasn't able to go because it was New Years and I had family stuff, and Jan 10th I wasn't able to make because I was out of town and had other plans, I guess Jan 4th just kinda slipped by without me. 

No biggie though!  The last few weeks have been pretty busy, parkour-wise, so it was an easy mistake to make.  I'll see you all on the 7th!

JC*

« Reply #259 on: January 12, 2009, 10:45:45 AM »

Jan 1st I wasn't able to go because it was New Years and I had family stuff, and Jan 10th I wasn't able to make because I was out of town and had other plans, I guess Jan 4th just kinda slipped by without me. 

No biggie though!  The last few weeks have been pretty busy, parkour-wise, so it was an easy mistake to make.  I'll see you all on the 7th!

Glad you see it as no biggie Graham and you bet we'll see eachother on the SEVENTH, were all looking forward to it!