Author Topic: Ok—  (Read 6180 times)

Offline Brandon Blessing

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Colorado Parkour
Ok—
« on: January 07, 2006, 10:58:17 PM »
I'm trying to set up a website for us to use, by no means as a replacement to these forums but as a supplement. The website would only be used to post articles, videos, and photos. It would be open to anyone from the Colorado scene, and would be a central archive of all the videos, photos, events, and articles that indicate all the progress Colorado Parkour has made over the last year or so, and all of the progress we will continue to make. I've already got a decent host set up, but I don't have the resources to host videos as of yet.

I'm working with the owner of the domain www.coloradoparkour.com to have it transfered to under my name. In the meantime, you can see the photo gallery (which is all I've got set up so far) at www.boundlessparkour.com.

In the meantime, I would appreciate it if anyone who has any photos of any parkour done in colorado, taken anytime, anywhere. If you could find a way to get those to me. I would appreciate it.
My email is toothpastebadcop@gmail.com, or if you've got a shit load, I'd be happy to provide a blank CD or DVD to you at the next jam and you could just burn them to it and get them to me that way.

Thanks

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
Re: Ok—
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 10:17:56 AM »
cool keep us psoted on how the domain changing goes. once that is sorted out, i can help out a lot with the page.

Offline Quazar

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Whatup my Ninja?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 04:09:13 PM »
I've definately got some stuff you could use.
I'll try to get them to you soon.  Looks really cool so far though.
I wanna know what punk took the name colorado parkour! punks.

A long time ago, I was actually gonna buy the name, americanparkour.com  no lie.  It was open and everything.  I decided to hold off though :)

Just let me know if you need anything else for the production of the site, I've got some web-design experience under my belt.

"In heaven, we'll all freerun with Jesus"
                           ..."His Kongs are off the hook!"

Offline Altimot

• Hirundo Rustica
  • its al (like the name) /tea/ mot (rhymes with not)
    • View Profile
    • Myspace Page
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 04:18:29 PM »
sweet man, nice. ;)

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 06:30:45 PM »
the guy who registered it is from centennial. he said he saw us on the news or something and wanted to make us a site but never got around to finishing it... ::)

Offline Brandon Blessing

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Colorado Parkour
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 06:41:35 PM »
I'm just waiting on him to get back to me, if he doesn't answer me by email by tomorrow I'll call him and it should all be sorted out within a few days or so.

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 07:00:10 PM »
Sweet, It would be awesome to have our own site to post vids and crap.  Ok, well keep us posted  ;)
“All around you people will be tip-toeing through life, just to arrive at death safely.  But dear children, do not tiptoe.  Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.”

Offline Sneak

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 10:54:42 PM »
Well, I could help out with the HTML, I've been web designing for...5 years now.

I also have a lot of media, photos and videos.  I've also been working in Photoshop since 3.0

So if you need any help with the designing or logos... I'd be more then willing to help

Offline Josh Klute

• Hirundo Rustica
  • "Live outside the box"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2006, 02:10:58 PM »
Ya, and he's got a crazily fast computer  ;D
“All around you people will be tip-toeing through life, just to arrive at death safely.  But dear children, do not tiptoe.  Run, hop, skip, or dance, just don’t tiptoe.”

Offline Brandon Blessing

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Colorado Parkour
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 01:38:11 PM »
Sorry, this is taking longer than I thought. Things are getting fixed, just slowly.

Offline Brandon Blessing

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Colorado Parkour
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2006, 05:52:36 AM »
Alright, the website is up in it's most basic form. You can see it at www.coloradoparkour.com.

I'm new to PHPNUKE, and haven't much time whatsoever to put into it. If you come across ANY errors, let me know. If you can do ANYTHING at all to help me out graphic wise I would LOVE YOU forever.

Thanks.

Also.