Author Topic: Sunday afternoon/evening?  (Read 3696 times)

Offline Andy Animus Tran

• Hirundo Rustica
  • The Invisible Man
    • View Profile
Sunday afternoon/evening?
« on: May 17, 2006, 07:40:31 PM »
Anyone up for something on Sunday (May 21st) afternoon or evening?  I've got some business to take care of, but my knees gotten a lot better and I'd know to know the area a bit more.  Particularly gerogetown since it seems easiest to get to know and you guys seem to have a good grasp on it.
Andy Tran, C.S.C.S.
Lead Parkour Instructor
Urban Evolution
Parkour Virginia

psycosis12

Re: Sunday afternoon/evening?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 08:05:32 PM »
im not going out to georgetown for a loooooooooooong time after my expirence today!

Offline Andy Animus Tran

• Hirundo Rustica
  • The Invisible Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 04:51:55 PM »
LoL.  What happened?
Andy Tran, C.S.C.S.
Lead Parkour Instructor
Urban Evolution
Parkour Virginia

Offline Johnny Boy

• Hirundo Rustica
  • DCPK
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 05:24:25 PM »
Id like too, but I have a feeling i will be too sore to move on sunday (im jamming saterday, then goin to the gym). You won't get many people that day, because its also training day.
life is too short, so love the one you got
-Sublime

psycosis12

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2006, 05:56:47 PM »
well here is my day on wensday

when i first got to school first period we took a fake test, and we had to act like it was a real on! pain in the ass, it was. Secondly i couldn't find my important work for second period! whoop-dee-doo i couldn't get another paper so now i failed that assignment! third period, i had NO! work to do and was BORED 90 minutes of that class, and in between that 90 minutes of hell, it was lunch time, YAY, right? WRONG! my brother missed the bus this morning to get to school and he had my money! so i didn't get to see him till the end of the day, so i watched all the wonderful parkdale students eat their lunch while my stomach was growling at me like an angry pitbull.........then i went back to boredom, then 4th period, food/nutrients class, i thought we would cook so i would be able to eat SOMETHING, but greatly enough, we were doing BOOK WORK YAY!, so i finally see my brother after-school on the bus, guess what, he spunt my money and ate some of my gum outta the pack! whooppie!, then i get home (mind you i didn't eat anything alllllllllll day) my brother gets on the computer when he seen me turn it on! wooooooooo!, then i had to wait for my sister to come home from across the street to give me the money for the train because i had to go to a training session in georgetown for parkour, i got home around 2:45ish, and i don't leave until 4:15pm then once i get to the spots, guess what, NO ONE IS THERE! WOOOOO, TRAINING ALONE, i spilled my gatorade over! yes no more gatorade for me, i didn't even want it anyway!, and i went around the corner to practice on something, i come back and some good generous person stole my oatmeal pies! yeah! i whole pack gone! i wasn't that hungry anyway!, then i went to GU football/soccer field, and i was doing some tricks (i didn't do much PK today) and guess what, it starts to drizzle on me, and i was on turf and the turf got wet, and guess what, i fell doing a backflip! yeah!, so i leave around 7:20, then i do some precisions, and slip because its so wet, twice, i was embarresed!, i got lost looking for the train station, when i do get there i fall down the escorlators! then when i get to my station i fall up the steps, f8ck yeah awesome! then once i get home i had to wait 2 hours for my brother to get off the computer! yes!

Offline JumpOff

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2006, 07:29:23 PM »
You come to Silver Spring instead, i'll train with you Sunday...

Peter Griffin's guide to weightlifting:
"The key is to put it all in your groin and your back, take your legs totally out of the equation, lift with your lower back in a jerking twisting motion"

psycosis12

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 06:14:16 AM »
i'll do silver spring, but not georgetown........

Offline Andy Animus Tran

• Hirundo Rustica
  • The Invisible Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 02:12:17 PM »
Realized I'm busy.  :(
Andy Tran, C.S.C.S.
Lead Parkour Instructor
Urban Evolution
Parkour Virginia

psycosis12

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 03:20:35 PM »
NP

Gearsighted

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2006, 02:13:32 PM »
So you're definitely busy? I will be up there for the training session and I was thinking of catching up with you guys. Who's still training and what time?

Offline Andy Animus Tran

• Hirundo Rustica
  • The Invisible Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2006, 05:28:08 PM »
I MIGHT be able to do something.  Got AIM or MSN?

EDIT:  Yes, I am stupid.  Added you.  Don't seemt o be on.  Add me.  Animus Light.

EDIT2:  I just realized that you said training session.  So that means Wednesday.  I can never make it to those. ;_;

EDIT3:  Probably will just go to Training Day if I can organize this with my friends well enoguh (Im meeting them later that night).  I'm a novice, anyhow.

EDIT4: Nevermind.  Definitely don't have the time to do both.  I'll have to wait till we go to the gytm for BEast coast.  Or afternoon between 2:30 and 6:00.  Can't make the day unless I leave early...  Maybe I'll just leave early.  LoL.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 05:59:01 PM by Animus Light »
Andy Tran, C.S.C.S.
Lead Parkour Instructor
Urban Evolution
Parkour Virginia

Offline Johnny Boy

• Hirundo Rustica
  • DCPK
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2006, 10:24:33 AM »
EDIT 5:  I just can't stop!!! *stratches arms and shivers*

::)
life is too short, so love the one you got
-Sublime

psycosis12

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 12:53:23 PM »
EDIT 6: I'm saving myself for the BEAST COAST JAM, my shoulder and ankles and knee (gene knows why) still hurts after saturday and sunday

Offline mekelwein

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2019, 07:24:52 AM »
Its awesome. I love this. Walmartone.com
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 04:59:37 AM by mekelwein »