Author Topic: Parkour Manhattan KS. Join Us! (Yes a group does actually exist) :)  (Read 1937 times)

Offline KSUGuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone! I know there are not many Parkour groups in Kansas (Thanks flat lands..) But if you are looking find some people to work with, no matter your experience, then let me know! Always looking for more people to join our group!

Offline Nick Holmes

• Global Moderator
  • Mangabey
  • APK Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour Manhattan KS. Join Us! (Yes a group does actually exist) :)
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 06:44:15 PM »
Hey, I stop by Manhattan occasionally and I may be attending KSU after I get my gen eds out of the way. Shoot me an email ( nickqholmes@gmail.com ) and maybe we can jam together sometime.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 07:35:47 PM by Nick Holmes »
Real supermen don't leap over buildings in a single bound, they take determined steps consistently over time
Twitter

Offline KSUGuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 06:46:06 PM »
Sounds Great! Always glad to have more people share a love of Parkour.  :)

Offline InertiaFreerunning

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Hello I am 13 (soon 14) living in Manhattan KS and I want to practice parkour with someone. I'm still a beginner and mostly did stuff from videos but couldn't really understand every aspect. If you could please email me at domasmegas@gmail.com

Offline urbancatalyst

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
I wish you guys were closer to me :c I'm from Oklahoma, but only 15 minutes from the Kansas border. I'm too far to go to the meet-ups here /:

Offline Alex 'Mercury' Garner

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • I choose to rise, not fall.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 11:40:19 AM »
Kansas sucks because it's so flat. There aren't a lot of buildings here. When I do run, however, I like to do it in Kansas City. I've never been to Manhattan. Maybe I'll have to go sometime.
Run, run like the wind!

Offline KSUGuy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 02:04:19 AM »
Alex (or anyone for that matter) if you are ever in the Wichita area I highly suggest a new Parkour gym that opened there last year. Kinetic Impulse: https://www.facebook.com/Kinetic-Impulse-Parkour-1588452248093022/?fref=ts

And at only $10 flat gym fee Its a great place to meet and connect with other Traceurs. I go there at least 3-4 times every time I am down in Wichita.