Author Topic: How To Get Rid Of A Backflip Fear?  (Read 1050 times)

Offline KassandraP1

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
How To Get Rid Of A Backflip Fear?
« on: February 16, 2016, 07:41:30 PM »
I can do frontflips and sideflips on the trampoline, but I just can't seem to do a backflip.. It's my goal to learn to do a backflip, but I just can't reach it.

I've been practicing on my trampoline a few hours everyday for four days straight, I've been practicing my backdrops and backrolls - but I just can't seem to do the backflip itself. Whenever I attempt it, I always just land on my back. And I can't find anyone who can spot me..  :-[

Guys, if you have any tips or tricks to overcome a backflip on trampoline, than I'd very much appreciated if you shared it with me. Thank you, and have a nice day!  ;)

Offline SebastianCannon

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Libertas in Motus
    • View Profile
Re: How To Get Rid Of A Backflip Fear?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 07:52:41 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Peg-rhcm2AA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Peg-rhcm2AA</a>

I haven't learned my backflip yet so I can't give you any personal advice, however the video above might be able to help you. Notice how the guy starts out by just kinda flopping backwards and then slowly gets a bit more height and tuck each day. I hope this helps in any way and I'm sorry I can't give you some more specific and helpful tips n' stuff :(

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask
Peace! 8)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 07:54:27 PM by SebastianCannon »
$Eb@$+!@N C@nN0n-Team Leader of the Flomads

Offline KassandraP1

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: How To Get Rid Of A Backflip Fear?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 08:33:01 AM »
Thanks for the video! I still have problems with facing my fear and reaching my goal. :(