Author Topic: Training Log COMMENTS AND CRITICS WELCOME  (Read 5201 times)

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Training Log COMMENTS AND CRITICS WELCOME
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2015, 12:23:34 PM »
Log 9
Stats:
Height: 6'4 or so
Weight: above 300 but I can still move really good for my weight (By really good, I mean like if I was only 20 pounds overweight >.> some people misunderstood that, I can keep up with my brother who is roughly 20 pounds overweight and I'm 100 pounds overweight xD)
Grade: 8th in this log

Workout
( I AM UPDATING THIS AS THE DAY GOES BY!)
I ran around outside a lot of the day, mainly helping clean out the garage and do yard work, but I ran around a lot of the time and done some really basic parkour things, mainly just getting jumping done things like 2-4 steps easier...

Training
I done two parkour rolls on CEMENT today, No pain or anything uncomfortable, actually IT felt better then grass, probably because its flat and grass has roots and so on, thats probably what was hurting my shoulder slightly, but the cement didn't :) and I got the movement down that I can instantly get up from the roll if I want to,

Goals
50 pushups in a short time period
Have basic rolls in muscle memory
Do a ground roll correctly on cement more then once without pain or uncomfortable feeling - DONE
Do a dive roll correctly on cement
Have flips in muscle memory
Get to the right weight for my height and age
At least 200 situps in a row (I can do around 40-50 right now)
MAJOR GOAL: get people to do parkour with eventually..
Remove junk food and sugary drinks from my diet completely and fast food if possible
I will add to this as time goes on :)

Other
Ugh still drinking way less sugary drinks and less junk food, slowly eliminating them, but its hard when your house is full of it :(
Age 14 Height 6'4 Weight 100 or so overweight BUT losing it
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2015, 03:02:19 PM »
Log 10
Stats:
Weight: above 300 but I can still move really good for my weight (By really good, I mean like if I was only 20 pounds overweight >.> some people misunderstood that, I can keep up with my brother who is roughly 20 pounds overweight and I'm 100 pounds overweight xD)

Workout
I am doing 150 squats, done some regular squats then I decided to start doing jump squats, man they get my heart rate up! :o and they really worked out my legs too, I am going to start doing these for a bit xD maybe regular squats too!
I tried to do pushups today but my arms are to tired, for some reason I can only do pushups every few days when I am not tired in my arms at all, guess its because I just started doing them not long ago, sucks I wanted to do strength training a bit today :( tho I did do some half pushups

Training
I done 4-5 or so rolls on cement, hit my elbow once. didn't get injured tho, scraped up my left hand a bit tho not that bad.
I tried a small dive roll on it, yeah I should learn it on grass first tho, but no injury I just bailed out at the last second and went straight cross my back from one side to the other
Honestly the cement rolls feel WAY more comfortable then the grass ones, the grass rolls are just UGH from all the roots and rocks!
sense I can do a basic roll on concrete and cement I might start practicing squatting dive rolls on grass tomorrow or so, or maybe get my roll in muscle memory first.

I also done the usual stair exercise I made up, its where I go up more then one stair at once, yeah I can do 2 steps like 1 now, and if I do 1 it feels really weird and like I'm putting to much force into it. yeah it helped my leg strength, going to start doing 3 stairs at once almost always now :)

Goals
Do a ground roll correctly on cement more then once without pain or uncomfortable feeling - DONE
Remove junk food and sugary drinks from my diet completely and fast food if possible

Other
Ugh still drinking way less sugary drinks and less junk food, slowly eliminating them, but its hard when your house is full of it :(
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 03:08:40 PM by Magmaman101 »
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2015, 03:38:05 PM »
Log 11
Stats:

Workout
ITS BEEN 16 DAYS SENSE I STARTED! MWAHAHAHH!
I done 150 jump squats xP
Training
Done some basic rolls and some on concrete, tried a dive roll on grass, my shoulder isn't strong enough for that impact that xD going to lose a bit of weight first... preferably.. guys BTW I did not get injured it just felt weird and hurt slightly (not really hurt but hitting the ground like that with the weight is annoying xD)

Goals

Other
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2015, 03:47:13 PM »
sorry I haven't updated for like 4 days xD
Log 12
Stats:

Workout
I done my 150 squats like always
I worked my arms out so much not long ago that it is hard to even lift my arm up  apparently doing 60 quarter pushups (I just pushed down a quater of the way for these) makes my arms really tired and worked out xD
Training
I done a lot of rolls today without any pain or anything tho I messed it up once and every roll after that hurt my shoulder a little, sense I hit it on one
but yeah the rolls are going well..
Goals

Other
saw Jurassic world last night w00t! awesome movie!
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 03:20:14 PM »
sorry I haven't updated for like 4 days xD
Log 13
Stats:

Workout
nothing really today.
Training
I done around 15 rolls in a row perfectly! and had no pain/discomfort and my shoulder didn't feel weird! :D
Goals

Other
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:00:08 AM by Magmaman101 »
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2015, 10:06:12 AM »
Took me longer to update this time xD didn't feel like it xD
Log 14
Stats:

Workout
I rode my bike obviously.
I ran back and fourth and stopped ranomly squatting done parkour roll and ran again, done this twice, got me really tired and sweatier then any other workout I've done lately! and I also done some pushups tho not as many as before, I was tired today for some reason, maybe I need to eat me, I have been eating a lot lately, just didn't feel like eating plates upon plates of stuff anymore, and the fact that I am basically done drinking super sugary drinks that gave me like 400 carbs from how much I drank a day of it, xD I'd estimate my carb intake daily before was like 400 now 150 or so xD
Training
parkour rolls!I got the basic mastered! tho I can't do dive rolls yet, I can run and real quick squat and go into one transferring the momentum to it, tho I am slowly getting to a dive roll :P
Goals

Other
going to camp next month :) best time for parkour training! I am thinking, what would be the best thing ti practice in swimming for like parkour? tho not much but maybe I can use this time to get my stamina up more? and of course lose weight :)  tho its only going to be like 7 days that we're there, xD atleast we will be outdoors basically all day which will give me the chance to run through the woods and try to get around obstacles :P
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2015, 04:33:16 PM »
Log 15
Stats:
Age: 15 (tomorrow I am 15, just felt like updating this real quick early xD)

Workout
Not much today :(
Training
Started basic dive rolls and I am doing cement roll,s problem is when I do them I get scared thinking it will be harder then grass, when it really isn't I've done them before, and they were easy, but every once in awhile i get scared to do one, and accidentally hit my elbow or similar..
btw I started some vault training, I can't do much yet, thanks to my weight and strength, but when I started, I didn't know what vaults are which, so I just done what I could
The only way I could get to work, or only way that I wasn't scared to do right now, is now that I see it, is like the lazy vault BUT,one leg crosses first and then the other, lets say I take my legs up to the right of me, I put my right leg first on the ground then I spin to the left, twisting my body to the way I was facing, kinda easy but hard to explain, do any of you know the name of this vault or if there is any? couldn't find it :(
Goals

Other
Birthday tomorrow!
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2015, 04:32:18 PM »
Log 16
Stats:
Grade: 9th after summer!

Workout
just ran around, and rode my bike, and done a lot of yard work.
Training
roll training! now I can run into rolls, but not dive rolls yet, and I can run into rolls on cement too! though i still hit something every once in awhile but rarely!
Goals

Other
camping on the 6th! and for around a week afterwards! good time to train and exercise for me!
Its odd, i think I eat less then the 2000 calorie diet now, (i think i have always) its odd that i still am overweight, probably because i had no exercise really for the past like 5 years, or so and a lot of carb intake above what it should be so i didn't burn fat while exercising, either way I have a lot more hungry now sense I toned down how much iced tea I drink (I still drink a few cups, but hoping to cut that to 0)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 08:37:46 AM by Magmaman101 »
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 08:39:08 AM »
Log 17
Stats:

Workout
Squats and bike riding
Training
I can run into rolls, but better yet! i can do a dive roll out of a run! even on concrete! and nothing hurts or any discomfort! but i can't dive roll out far yet.
Goals

Other
camping on the 6th! and for around a week afterwards! good time to train and exercise for me!
Its odd, i think I eat less then the 2000 calorie diet now, (i think i have always) its odd that i still am overweight, probably because i had no exercise really for the past like 5 years, or so and a lot of carb intake above what it should be so i didn't burn fat while exercising, either way I have a lot more hungry now sense I toned down how much iced tea I drink (I still drink a few cups, but hoping to cut that to 0)
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2015, 04:18:22 PM »
Log 18
Stats:
Weight: dunno, haven't been weighed for awhile but last time i checked it was 100 pounds overweight probably less now hopefully.

Workout
well, squats obviously for leg strength, and i rode my bike to a ally where i like to do rolls (soft grass and flat ground) and ran back and forth doing dive rolls/parkour rolls, i kept going until my arms were weak and my legs and my rolls got really sloppy, by sloppy i mean i was going really slow and literally just rolling from one side of my back to the other... lol
Training
DIVE ROLLS WOOT, and on concrete too BUT i have not tryed it over anything yet, and when i do i will start out with a object that is only like a foot off the ground...
Goals

Other
ehh i love parkour....
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:24:28 PM by Magmaman101 »
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2015, 01:29:39 PM »
Log 19
Stats:
Weight: dunno, haven't been weighed for awhile but last time i checked it was 100 pounds overweight probably less now hopefully.

Workout
Rode my bike to a area i like to train at, and ran a lot, seems my stamina is waaay better then it was before, around a quarter of the amount of running i did would have tired but it took 4x that this time ;3
Training
Ugh tried a dive roll without running, for some reason i can only do them running right now, and tried going out further then i was before, that was a few days ago and i hit my shoulder, even doing regular rolls right now HURTS gotta give it a break on the rolls, :(
Goals

Other
I barely drank any sugary drinks the last two days! only had some flavored milk today and water! the iced tea i drank (that is full of sugar and way to much carbs) well now its starting to taste ehhh not so good to me, tastes weird now, and water is tasting better to me! and sense i basically removed sugary drinks completely i feel like i have much more energy!
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2015, 05:26:26 PM »
Log 20
Stats:

Workout
I done 300 squats and some push ups, I decided not to make a certain amount to stop at, that holds me back, I actually might do more then 300 squats today, not the end of the day yet,
Training
Haven't been able to train lately, but my parkour rolls are as good as ever!
Goals

Other
I barely drank any sugary drinks the last two days! only had some flavored milk today and water! the iced tea i drank (that is full of sugar and way to much carbs) well now its starting to taste ehhh not so good to me, tastes weird now, and water is tasting better to me! and sense i basically removed sugary drinks completely i feel like i have much more energy!
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2015, 05:29:56 PM »
BTW guys, my stamina has increased by A LOT
running from my backyard to the front yard would've made me tired and sweaty before, now it just makes my breathing slightly higher, I'd bet I could run 4x farther then I could before.
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2015, 06:42:23 PM »
I haven't updated for awhile, just a quick update, not a log, I haven't train in awhile, but I did parkour rolls today, just as good as ever, I am planning on focusing on loser weight more than parkour training for a bit, but I will train parkour still :D, and BTW today I was walking backwards in our front yard, tripped on something, hurt my ankle, hopefully it heals fast :D
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2015, 08:41:20 AM »
UPDATE:
I haven't been training lately, I am working on completely cutting sugary drinks, and more food then I need (seconds lol), and I am working on loosing some weight and strength training, Haven't worked on strength lately, but last time I checked I could do a few push ups, which to put this in perspective, start of summer = nothing at all, after summer = a few push ups at 300 pounds, (tho I might be less now, don't really have a scale) and my muscle mass hasn't increased at all, tho the fat on my arms has tightened a lot, and my muscles there feel a lot denser, (which is good I do not want much mass at all, there's a reason I hate being overweight), and I don't think i'm gaining weight at all, I have a lot of stretch marks (obviously), most of them are starting to fade, but the newest ones aren't just yet, tho they probably will soon, which if I know anything means I'm not gaining anymore weight, as when I was gaining weight they would never fade,

Also the step training I was doing, (going up as many steps as I can at once all the time), i stopped that awhile ago, but I'm going to start it again, hopefully it'll help, cold showers, need to keep up with that, they were refreshing but I was sick lately so I stopped them, but I'm hoping to start them again, as hot showers make me REALLY tired for some reason. (relaxing probably lol, while cold showers don't make me relax until after i adjust to the water),
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline SebastianCannon

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Libertas in Motus
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2015, 09:57:11 AM »
Keep going and make sure to stay on track :P
$Eb@$+!@N C@nN0n-Team Leader of the Flomads

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2015, 02:38:35 PM »
I am still trying to ditch everything bad in my diet,
I honestly feel like I can do anything, though my body isn't the best right now, I think I am going to start doing things I wouldn't have done before, its probably ever since a dream I had.
I was doing parkour, BUT it was much more extreme then I ever thought I would do, and I could jump up a four step height with ease, which right now, I am able to jump up 2.5 steps or so with ease, probably because the step exercise i have been doing for awhile, and i was getting to 3 stairs not long ago, but i decided to stop exercising for awhile like a idiot ;'c but hopefully i can get back into it completely. :)
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2016, 06:48:03 AM »
Update: my whole family is going on the Atkins diet, and I have been losing weight since December, and I have ONLY drank water or the past 2 weeks or so, man my energy has increased....
Learned Moves Basic Roll

Offline Magmaman101

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2016, 06:01:09 AM »
Update:
Been awhile aye?
I've lost 20 pounds on the atkins diet, though our family has been horrible at following it, you see, I don't really decided my food as I'm still 15, and they make stuff that isn't good for our diet a lot, like cake etc, at least i'm not gaining it back right?
I am going to try and start exercising a lot more, so far I am still doing daily squats, not nearly enough, but my legs are really strengthened, I'm still around 100 pounds overweight but I can run almost as fast as my brother who isn't overweight at all.
But then again, hes extremely lazy.
The other things, my arm strength is better, though I haven't trained much on it recently sadly, I don't really get many chances.
Now that its no longer snowing, I probably will begin adapting my body back to parkour rolls, now that i'm 20 pounds lighter, it'll probably be easier, and doing that will hopefully make me lose more weight!
---
Currently, on a rough estimate, I'm eating probably 50-100 carbs a day, while before it was at least 300, so hopefully I can really get into parkour soon!
Learned Moves Basic Roll