Author Topic: starting a group in Wichita Kansas  (Read 1210 times)

Offline asianpersuasion

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
starting a group in Wichita Kansas
« on: May 20, 2015, 02:39:17 PM »
I am looking to start a parkour group in Wichita kansas .I am fairly new and whould like a group to train with.might train at oj Watson park and other places to meet up if you have any ideas feel free to reply.and apk ftw

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 09:15:16 AM by asianpersuasion »

Offline TrongDo

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: starting a group in Wichita Kansas
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 10:59:16 AM »
I would love to join. Problem is I barely know anything about parkour but I'm willing to learn. I want to master it's form and become the best and yeah I can totally meet up in oj. I know at least two other parkour people. One use to be part of what sounds like a parkour tagging gang and the other is just another guys Idk if they want to start up again. But I can ask them. But I'm definitely in even if their not. My phone is ( 316)209-7593. I could definitely use some company to help train instead of doing it solo. You can text me but I answer faster to calls. I'm about 19. And I'm assign so I know this stuff is in my blood...

Offline Nick Holmes

• Global Moderator
  • Mangabey
  • APK Ambassador
    • View Profile
Re: starting a group in Wichita Kansas
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 05:02:58 AM »
Check out the Wichita parkour/freerunning facebook group, the Z3ro Limits Parkour page, or even contact Thad Swift (he's tagged often in the Z3ro Limit posts).
Good luck!
Real supermen don't leap over buildings in a single bound, they take determined steps consistently over time
Twitter