Author Topic: plants flag  (Read 7265 times)

Offline texahol

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • my art stuff
plants flag
« on: December 22, 2005, 02:10:45 PM »
well...I live like 20 minutes outside of portland.

It's all ice and snow right now.

Just proving there ARE in fact traceurs in Maine.

:P

-Devin

Offline phragile

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: plants flag
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 08:05:59 AM »
Impressive Tex. I'm studying in London until August but I'll be back home (in Maine) for a couple weeks at the end of April and August. Want to plan on doing a few runs when I return? I haven't had the opportunity to look for some sweet spots in Maine yet, but as I live about 40 mins from Portland, you can't be more than an hour from my home! What do ya think?

-Phrag

Offline texahol

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • my art stuff
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 09:13:23 AM »
absolutely, and that goes for anyone else around the portland area who wants to parkour. (Kaos, I really hope you are back in Maine this summer).

=T=

Offline kaos

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • New England Parkour
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 08:14:13 AM »
Me too!  I have a job in FL for the summer, but I am thinking of leaving for better opportunity.  I want to come back to Maine before I move out west too!  So if you know of any good boating Captain jobs, I am interested.  I'll be looking into that, and if I can make at least what I'd be making in FL then I'm coming to Maine.  We could seriously tear it up this summer and get a good scene going.
Parkour creates communities, not rivalries. Keep competition out of parkour.

Offline Ness Smith-Savedoff

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 02:35:01 PM »
I live in Portland and have found some awesome spots downtown.  I'm one of the kids that went down to DC to train with Mark for a week, so send me an email if you want to go for a run!

Offline briguy246

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 07:01:48 PM »
just heard about parkour the other, thought it be fun, so if anyone wants to show me some stuff email me briguy246@maine.rr.com
im only about 15min out of portland (cape elizabeth)

Offline Akoni Koukoheki

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »
hey guys i live in South Berwick its like 40-50 mins from portland... im kinda new to this im a Martial artist in time i wanna open a school and i figures this would also be a good thing to teach ans its fairly practical in getting away... right now i been playing around at the elementry schools playground but like i said im pretty new so i dont know many of the tools id love to get with some people!! email me or text/call my cell!