Author Topic: fLipSpot  (Read 1895 times)

Offline Tim "Cabra" Cutts

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
fLipSpot
« on: June 30, 2014, 11:03:39 AM »
Hey guys,  I am gonna put this out there if anyone wants to know....  I run the tumbling & freerunning programs here at fLipSpot gymnastics and cheer. 
We are at 233 Kay Industrial Dr. Orion Twp. 48359.  We have open tumbling times and adult gym times and allow people to practice parkour/freerunning.   Our times for the summer open tumbling are Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30 till 8:00pm, both are $15 at the door.  Our Adult gym times are Thursdays 7:00pm till 8:30pm and that is $15 at the door as well.  We also offer Capoeira classes on Tuesday nights at 8:00pm till 9:30pm $15 at the door.  All you need to do is show up and have a waiver on file.

I am looking to get a group of people together or see if there is enough interest in hosting an adult parkour/freerunning class.

Please email me at timcutts@flipspotgym.com if you have any questions.
Train smart, train safe.  You are not your neighbor.

APK Certified as of May '14
APK Ambassador as of March '15

Offline Tim "Cabra" Cutts

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
Re: fLipSpot
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 12:06:37 PM »
Update!

I have put together an Adult Parkour class that starts September 3rd 2014.  We will meet at fLipSpot Gymnastics and Cheer every Wednesday night at 8:45pm and go till 10:15pm.  I will be coaching and be running it as a beginner to intermediate class, but all skill levels are welcome.  I hope to see some of you guys there!
Train smart, train safe.  You are not your neighbor.

APK Certified as of May '14
APK Ambassador as of March '15