Author Topic: Virginia Beach Parkour?  (Read 4090 times)

Offline WolfsBane

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Virginia Beach Parkour?
« on: January 30, 2014, 06:25:42 PM »
So ive recently moved to Virginia on active duty and I find myself having a bit of time that I don't know what to do with. So im attempting to find a parkour school/gym/studio to go to to up my skill and ability but cant find anything! No groups, schools, academies, gyms or anything near Virginia Beach. If you have a group or recommendation on where to go do send me an email and ill check it out!
Thanks a bunch in advance

Offline Matthew Abbott

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Virginia Beach Parkour?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 07:35:57 AM »
I'm also in the neighborhood, been lookingfor a while now. if you find anything be sure to let me know

Offline Ja'Shawn Heatley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 12:14:30 PM »
I'm actually looking to get into Parkour. If you are in the Virginia beach area and wouldn't mind having a trainee/workout partner please let me know.

Offline ABossler

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 04:02:21 AM »
If any of you are still monitoring this thread, I recently moved here on active duty as well. I haven't found any groups, but I'll be scanning the virginia beach area for training spots. Let me know if you'd like to join.

Offline Wrath1510

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 07:03:08 AM »
Hi there, i'm in shore drive at the moment and was looking for a place to start parkour and learn the fundamentals, maybe do training at weekends?  if anyone knows a good place to practice or wants to meet up for runs etc please let me know.