Author Topic: Biloxi Mississippi  (Read 5010 times)

Offline Sebastian Morales

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Biloxi Mississippi
« on: March 12, 2013, 12:29:17 PM »
Hey everyone!
so first off I'm in the military and I am currently in Alaska but I'm moving to keesler AFB in Biloxi Mississippi in May 2013 for my new assignment. I recently got into Parkour this past summer and really loved it! I still have a lot to learn so I was hoping to find others that do it as well down there and hopefully meet up and run around or possibly find a gym nearby that teaches parkour.
A vision without action is only a dream

Offline source

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • hi.
    • View Profile
Re: Biloxi Mississippi
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 11:18:03 PM »
Hello! You're coming down in May? Awesome, I'll have some time to practice flipping before you come down. I'm a complete novice.

There are quite a few playgrounds around here, including those near downtown Ocean Springs, that you can train at. Also there's a guy on this forum that mentioned Jump In' Gymnastics. I'll be visiting that place somewhere next week, because so far that's the only facility I've heard of that offered parkour training nearby.

Hope you'll enjoy your stay in Biloxi!

Offline Sebastian Morales

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 10:25:15 AM »
yeah I saw that post of Jumpin' Gymnastics. the only thing that's a problem is that it's over 100 miles away so i wont really be able to go there often :/ luckily though I came into contact with someone in the local area! I'm excited to get down there already!
A vision without action is only a dream

Offline wolf555

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 08:46:29 PM »
I'm back CONUS now. Used to train with Mississippi Gulf Coast Parkour. Not sure if there still alive and kicking now though or not. Spend enough time over seas and ya kinda lose touch of people, you know, all those Japanese wome- I mean all those Japanese hot spots.  ;D

Josh, Kirsta, chime in if you're alive.

Offline Jish Shaw

• Patas
  • Hmm... I wonder...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 10:37:27 AM »
Yeah Wolf we are still around, just not nearly as active I was what with work and stuff. But soon enough I'll be back to my original training habbits.
"Your fantasy, is my reality"

Offline Kyle

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Jump In
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 11:05:14 AM »
How was Jump In Gymnastics? I want to get a few friends to take a trip there if they'll let us use their facilities.
IIIDVIII