Author Topic: Tangipahoa Parish  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Chris

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Tangipahoa Parish
« on: February 26, 2013, 08:09:21 AM »
Trying to get into running looking for people anywhere in my parish who runs i live in Independence need people to train with

Offline DeAndre Walker

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Tangipahoa Parish
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 02:30:22 PM »
I live in Kentwood. I find it funny that I get on here for the first time in months and one of the first posts I see is from someone around here. Do you have any experience?
Do Work!

Offline Chris

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 04:46:25 AM »
not too much experience with actual training but somthing im looking to get into to get back into shape and funny part is i was never expecting someone to reply

Offline DeAndre Walker

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:39:32 AM »
I know what you mean! I've been roaming these forums for years trying to find someone around here. I have a few questions if you don't mind. How old are you? What shape are you in right now? Are you looking to do more parkour, free-running/tricking, or both? I'll be 21 in May. I'm a full time student at SELU. I'm in good shape but I'm just starting back after a few months out of it, so I working back into my more advanced tricks. I do mostly tricking because I live in the country, not the best envirnment for parkour...
Do Work!

Offline Chris

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 04:56:44 AM »
check you PMs

Offline DeAndre Walker

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 09:16:33 AM »
I got your pm but for some reason it won't let me reply. I tried sending you a new message but it didn't let me do that either.
Do Work!