Author Topic: Gulfport Parkour- Need dedicated members!  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Brennan Bell

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Gulfport Parkour- Need dedicated members!
« on: November 08, 2012, 06:26:55 PM »
               Alright, my name's Brennan Bell. A year back I tried starting up a Parkour Club back at West Harrison High School in my freshman year. I had 2 meets with people i brought in. My club never really got to kick off despite my efforts and was shot down by the school principals. Later on i got on facebook and made a page called Gulfport Parkour. I have a few friends in it but I can barely get active ones so I'm reaching out on here for any fellow Traceurs or Freerunners nearby. If i can get help setting this Parkour group off in Gulfport It'd mean the world to me. I train very often in the area. Either my own home or downtown Gulfport at Jones Park.

What i'm trying to get at here is that i need new recruits for my group! If you live nearby in the area please help me set off a new group of dedicated Traceurs

Gulfport Parkour's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/139785279460990/?fref=ts

Thanks, Brennan

Offline Jish Shaw

• Patas
  • Hmm... I wonder...
    • View Profile
Re: Gulfport Parkour- Need dedicated members!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 06:33:23 AM »
If I still lived in Gulfport I would definatly help you out brother. Just keep at it and you'll find the right people, it's gonna be tough though cause not many train down there. Use everything you can to find people though and you will get some good ones.

Next time I come down to visit family I'll give you a shout and we can train if you like though.
"Your fantasy, is my reality"