Author Topic: Where are you all at? Haging with Chad at F or F?  (Read 2705 times)

Offline sneeexe

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Where are you all at? Haging with Chad at F or F?
« on: August 29, 2012, 01:04:30 AM »
So I am coming back to MN after a year of absence and wanted to see where things were at.  Seems Chad has done a great job and opened a school for free-running and parkour.  I am going to check it out, but the forums seems dead.  Both here and at meetup, so what's up?  I would love to get together and see a few familiar faces.  I have been strength training and doing martial arts but haven't practiced parkour for over a year.  Looking to ease back and see a few people.

I will be back in October, hit me up if you want to train.

By the way this is Ty.

Offline Chad Zwadlo (Zwadloc)

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Fight or Flight Academy
Re: Where are you all at? Haging with Chad at F or F?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 05:48:14 AM »
Welcome back!  APK forums have kinda died...not just the Minnesota section, but pretty much everywhere.  Most communities have gone down to local websites with forums.  We never really had a local website though, and the meetup forum was never popular.

Offline sneeexe

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 12:57:39 AM »
Understandable.  The hype has died down a bit I guess.  Well I look forward to getting back and training again.  It has been tough here.  Lots of walls have glass cemented in the top, there are signs up everywhere and cops have nothing better today than bust people for doing "stupid" stuff in public.  Still there are tons of great work outspots everywhere, and I have found a few places to train a few things.

I will be back in October.  I will make sure to stop in and see the new place and hit the first meetup I can.

Offline Joseph S

• Patas
  • Blissfully wed to a derby skater who likes Parkour
    • View Profile
    • Geek Physique
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 03:16:52 AM »
The hype may have died down, but the interest has not.  I keep seeing new faces every month.  Try to make it to the Halloween party at FoFA.  There will be excitement.
"Age is a constant reminder that nothing is accomplished without a routine."