Author Topic: Parkour classes at Jump'In Gymnastics  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Jish Shaw

• Patas
  • Hmm... I wonder...
    • View Profile
Parkour classes at Jump'In Gymnastics
« on: August 09, 2012, 09:50:06 AM »
The gym i work at is now offering parkour classes every wednesday and thursday from 6:30-7:30pm for both nights. Its 10$ a class but here is the catch, the age limit is 12 to 18. So if youre over 18 you wont be able to come. The gym is located in hattiesburg, and is callled Jump'In Gymnastics and Tumbling.
"Your fantasy, is my reality"

Offline Daniel

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • "Requiescat in pace"
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour classes at Jump'In Gymnastics
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 09:00:04 PM »
What all does the gym have?
What is allowed?
MOAR INFORMATION D:

Honestly it's 99.9% impossible to find any places, spots, or people to do parkour with in mississippi.
Hoping I finally found something.. I'm pretty much only a beginner, but I really believe I can shoot up and learn quickly.

Offline Jish Shaw

• Patas
  • Hmm... I wonder...
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour classes at Jump'In Gymnastics
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 06:34:58 AM »
It's your typical gymnastics facility. We have a foam pit, several mats of different sizes and shapes a tramp and a tumble track. We go over standard stretching and warm ups, and afterwards you are free to try any skill you wish just as long as one of the instructors is there to help if a spot is needed. Obviously the gym has several small kids in it almost all the time, so you have to watch your mouth and your feet lol (dont run anyone over). All in all it's a pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe.

Both myself and the other instructor are very capable, he is more of the freerunner and loves to pull flips off of and on to almost anything. Where as i am a parkour purist, i love to find new ways around.

Sorry for the long delay my friend
"Your fantasy, is my reality"