Author Topic: Welcome!!!  (Read 21644 times)

Offline sweaty

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2007, 10:17:25 AM »
thanks.

I'm thinking we should either take a field trip to a cpu lab and get everyone set up with an account, or set up a calling tree.  It's difficult to organise/ get any messages out to people in the group.
Death is mandatory.  Living isn't.

Offline Skinny

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Owner of Fight or Flight Academy in Edina MN
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2007, 08:03:27 PM »
Didn't like sweaty any more?
MNPK - Covered in snow most of the year but the ground is always lava

Minnesota's first parkour and freerunning gym www.fightorflightacademy.com

Offline sweaty

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2007, 08:37:12 AM »
No, APK just confuses/hates me.  I think it has to do with having to accounts, one for the main page and one for the forum.  If I were smarter with computers, I would seriously consider offering to re-vamp some of the site, it's very inefficient in some aspects.  I think I have the name fixed for now though.

Offline sweaty

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 07:30:46 AM »
Sorry it's taken me so long to get going on this. I'm a bit scatter brained.

Anyways, I'd just like to welcome back everyone for the new school year. Here's what's up if you don't know already.
Mitch, being a big jerk, decided he could go to Europe and learn cool stuff for a change. He'll be back next semester I think. I expect to learn awesome at the point.

Since Mitch is gone, that leaves me. I'll try to be as lovely as he is.

I talked with the athletic dept. and managed to get us a slot in the wrestling room on tuesday nights from 8-10.  So you should come(;

I also hope to have some runs outside of Tuesdays and the wrestling room for as long as the weather allows. It's more fun and is great for developing interest in the community. So we should do it(;

That's what she said.

-Sweaty/John

Offline dawagner93

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 03:47:02 PM »
hey, my name is devin and im just looking for people to parkour with. So if any one lives near jefferson wisconsin and wants to pk with me just text me 1-608-566-9774, or you can just send me a message. But please no spam messages.

Offline Sweaty

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 07:04:55 PM »
I wouldn't mind running with you, but you're way the hell south of us. How long have you been running?

Also, if you don't find anyone, you can still look forward to the Midwest Jam, as well as the Monstrous Minnesota Jam.  Check out the forums about them.