Author Topic: anyone know of any good places to train near Northfield/Macedonia Ohio?  (Read 1536 times)

Offline Rebecca

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
also if anyone trains in that remote area that would be willing to train with a beginner that'd be great too.

Offline Jessica

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Hey Rebecca,
If anyone gets back to you let me know. I am new also and live in the Akron area, but would be willing to travel. I teach pole in Cleveland and drive past Northfield all the time. If you wanted to try to train together from a fitness aspect I am game. I am comfortable spotting in aerial work & yoga , but I am not sure how different it is. You can email me at jessica.rawson@att.net
"I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light & frolicsome. I want to be improbable, beautiful, and afraid of nothing as though I had wings" -Mary Oliver
I am a pole dancing, lyra swining, yoga teaching, silks hanging, all-around monkey and a complete parkour noob.

Offline Christopher Ford

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
I am aware that this is an old post but I live in Streetsboro and am also looking for people to train with!

Offline Rebecca

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: anyone know of any good places to train near Northfield/Macedonia Ohio?
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 05:16:12 PM »
Hey guys, i know that I made this post like a long time ago but i haven't really been able to get to it until now. (i kinda forgot that i had asked this question, lol, oops). But anywho, i'd love to get in contact with some other traceurs around the area and if you guys are still interested in maybe training together then let me know. If you can't reach me on here my e-mail is wagner.becca@yahoo.com and put a subject title of parkour so i know who you are.