Author Topic: Parkour in Bowling Green, BGSU.  (Read 2268 times)

Offline _Nick_

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • whaaaarrrrgabl
    • View Profile
Parkour in Bowling Green, BGSU.
« on: November 18, 2011, 11:33:13 AM »
I just started at Bowling Green State University, I've noticed a lot of nice spots around the school, and I'm looking for someone to train/jam with. Certainly I cant be the only traceur in a town of 30,000?
"If you're afraid to fall, you'll fall because you're afraid"

- Ilabaca

Offline Jacob Carter

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: Parkour in Bowling Green, BGSU.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 10:57:18 PM »
I'm not too sure if there is or not. You would have more luck asking on some of the northeast ohio parkour groups on facebook. A lot more people are on there than on the Ohio boards.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/130128470380292/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/122816087764607/
Be responsible with your body. You will have it for all of your life. Make it a strong tool. Like bamboo, give it strength, but flexibility. Like water, give it flow, but power. -Adam McC

Offline TheSheeve

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • The Sheeve
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 06:52:03 PM »
Hey bro!!!!
 There is a large group of us!!!! We are mostly in Toledo, but we do train on BGSU campus and we also have a gym we train at several days a week as well as out door training. We go on trips together to jams too! Hit me (Mike) up sometime. 419-270-0318

www.facebook.com/pages/Toledo-Parkour-Freerunning
Train hard and live loud

Offline Nicolas Finn

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 03:20:28 PM »
NIIIIICE Mike, good to see you got a good sized group going at it now. I miss everybody out there (I'm in Korea now...).

GENERATION 8: The first time you see this, copy and paste it into your sig and add 1 to the number after generation. Consider it a social experiment...