Author Topic: Anyone know a good place to train at in Woodbridge?  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Alex

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ello
    • View Profile
Anyone know a good place to train at in Woodbridge?
« on: March 14, 2012, 07:26:11 PM »
I've gotten myself jumpstarted into parkour again and I feel like I need a different type of area for the movements I'm trying to do. (Cat to cat, tic-tac, kong vault, dash vault, etc.) I've been using the area around Tacketts Mill for a while now. Does anyone know any good areas where I could train?
Run through me, see the flow that will take you to your fate. Slip past the everyday barriers that prevent your creativity from blooming and fly, free as a bird till next we meet. For you Indy I miss you.

Offline HP

• Patas
  • We all have hidden potential.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone know a good place to train at in Woodbridge?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 08:55:34 AM »
Where exactly is Woodbridge? Theres an apartment complex around here called Woodbridge, but I'm not sure where you're referring to.

Offline Alex

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 10:48:49 AM »
Woodbridge, VA. It's a... town? An hour away from D.C.
Run through me, see the flow that will take you to your fate. Slip past the everyday barriers that prevent your creativity from blooming and fly, free as a bird till next we meet. For you Indy I miss you.

Offline HP

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 04:47:13 PM »
Ah, gotcha. I'm stuck down in Virginia Beach myself, otherwise I'd be down to train with ya :/

Offline Alex

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 05:00:29 PM »
That's... what... three hours away? What about where you are? Are there any good places by you?

Offline HP

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 09:39:49 AM »
I live right on the border of Virginia Beach and Chesapeake. Not very many good places around here, but the beach is a pretty good place to practice, Pembroke area is pretty good too.

Offline Alex

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 06:20:20 PM »
I WOULD use DC but I'm not good enough yet not to mess something up...