I am always at odds with girls on this, guys i think are ass ugly girls are like "oh he's soooo cute"
and I think i'm below average, but everyone always just tells me to shut up and accept the fact that I'm hawt, or super cute, or whatever. And I just flat out don't get it. All these dudes on facebook with gross non-abs, a v made of flubber rather than muscle, and girls are like "Damn, that's hot", every f#cking time. Practically more than on a guy with decent abs and definition. And people like me with huge ears, weird noses, and squinty messed up eyes are apparently attractive all of a sudden?
Girls, when did this happen??
Girls are picky, take it from the guy who has been rejected by 100+ girls, that's in just two years. I totally hear what you're saying though, anecdote:
Sophmore year, my face was clean, my hair was well-groomed, my friend's face was covered with zits, hit hair was a chewbacca shit on his head, the girls loved him. Why? I'll never know, possibly because of his style, or maybe because he had darker skin, he wasn't black just a tanned Mexican.
Girls generally associate popularity with personality, and looks are a contributing factor to this:
- Face, having an aligned face, non-crooked nose, non-bloodshot eyes, clear skin, and a decent smile is the meet and greet.
- Arms, you can obviously show your arms more than most other parts of your body, bigger biceps and fore-arms means more girls.
- Torso, again, it's all about muscle tone, seems shallow but that's all it is.
- Legs, strong legs are good legs, women love strong legs.
- Ass, a well-toned ass, to girls is either a "hot" ass or a "cute" ass, but that's all really.
Notice a pattern? It's all about how you look, silly but true, and this is what many girls are attracted to, because these girls are shallow. Height also has alot to do with attraction, a girl who is 4' 10" would rather date a guy 6' 3" than me who is 5' 7.5". Why? Based on instincts women sub-conciously believe that taller men are larger in the sack. With a larger gene pool than preceeding species we know that's not the case.
I know it sucks, but what adults will tell you when you're a child are from their current experiences. A list of all the reasons I've been rejected, that I remember.
- I already have a boy-friend. (No, you just broke up this morning.)
- Wanna do something sometime? "I'm busy that night." (WTF?)
- I'm not interested in dating right now. (Funny how you started dating the next guy who asked you.)
- I've got my eye on somebody else. (You realise that guy is an asshole and will dump you once he scores on you?)
- I'm a lesbian. (Is your girl-friend bisexual?)
- I only date guys taller than me. (I am taller than you, I'm like four inches taller than you!)
- I don't date guys who wear glasses. (These aren't glasses they're spectacles!)
- Sorry, you're too white. (I could be albino, and it's not my fault I can't tan, I'm partially Irish!)
- I don't date guys with tiny feet. (I wear size 11.5s...)
- There's no way you're 17, you look like you're 12. (Yeah, I guess I happen to be a Junior because I have a Class D license.)
- I only date guys with cars. (I have a Plymouth Horizon, that's a car, sort of.)
- I don't date losers. (The last game of chess I played I won.)
- You're nice, but no. (Reasoning to no?)
- I just wanna stay friends. (I don't, I wanna be bed-friends.)
- I'll have to think about it. (Think about it?! You'll never tell me!)
- I don't date guys who live with their parents. (Bitch, I'm 16, and you're 15, wtf is wrong with you?)
- I won't date my ex-boy-friend's friends. (Bullshit, you dated Dustin.)
- Your teeth are crooked. (Your nose is crooked but I ain't complaining.)
- You're a wierdo. (What can I say, I'm a distiniguished man.)
- I don't date virgins. (Well, I guess you'd rather get ghonnorhea from that guy then. <- true story)
- You're too immature. (Yeah well, your next boy-friend is going to be more immature than I am.)
- As if I'd have sex with you... (I didn't ask for sex, I asked for a date!)
- I don't date guys with long hair. (With hair like this, who needs pants?)
- I only date hot guys. (I only date chicks who put out.)
- I don't like nerds. (Whatever, I'm gonna kill Tartarus on Legendary, then play Tetris!)
- "You're 20?! Can you buy me cigarettes?" How old are you? "Fourteen." (Walk away, just keep walking.)
My all-time undefeated five time champion of gayity favourite...
- OH MY GOD, YOU'RE STRAIGHT?!!! (Where did that come from?)
Yeah man, women have a million and one reasons to say no, and only one to say yes. Guys have a million reasons to say yes/no. Go figure.