Author Topic: Lucky Jam (Jacksonville)  (Read 1317 times)

Offline Nick B

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Lucky Jam (Jacksonville)
« on: February 22, 2012, 11:18:34 AM »
There will be a jam in Jacksonville over St. Patrick's Day.

Here's some info.

3 day Jam for St. Patrick's Day will be held on march 23rd through the 25th.

The following is a brief itinerary for the three days (they are very likey to change over the course of time)

Friday 12:00pm-11:00pm
Arrive at 12207 Lake Fern Drive East (Eric's house). We will get everyone settled in and figure out all of the housing arrangements. Also there will be some light training and a cook out going on all day in the back yard. Arrive a early as possible to ensure a comfy place to sleep at :D

Saturday 12:00pm-5:00pm
Down town training. Going to hit up the usual and the new spots.

5:30pm-7:00pm
Chipotle!!! What could be better than a bunch of parkour people going and bum rushing a unsuspecting Chipotle! This is the reason you are coming all the way to Jacksonville!!!

Sunday 11:00am-4:00pm
Jacksonville beach training, join us as we head out to Jax Beaches and train in some of the spots out there.

4:30pm-6:00pm
It is that time when we must all say our found fair wells and get all mushy and huggy and what not. I'm sure that we will all enjoy our time together and I would like to go ahead and say thank you in advance for all of those who are coming and saring this amazing experience with us all.

Some people have a few spots to stay at so if you're in need one speak up and we'll try to get that settled.

This should be a lot of fun, hope to see everyone out there.  (I'll be the guy in the green onesy)