Author Topic: lookin for people to train with near canton akron ohio  (Read 1369 times)

Offline jake ridgeway

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
lookin for people to train with near canton akron ohio
« on: February 20, 2012, 10:53:25 AM »
My names jake and I live in canton akron area lookin for people to train with. I trained for a year or so and most my team quit looking for new people to jam with

Offline Jessica

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: lookin for people to train with near canton akron ohio
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »
Hello,
I have never tried Parkour but I would like to. I am not sure how training with a complete noob would be, but I thought I would say Hi! You can email me at jessica.rawson@att.net.
"I want to think again of dangerous and noble things. I want to be light & frolicsome. I want to be improbable, beautiful, and afraid of nothing as though I had wings" -Mary Oliver
I am a pole dancing, lyra swining, yoga teaching, silks hanging, all-around monkey and a complete parkour noob.

Offline Rebecca

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2012, 05:48:16 PM »
hey, i'm from Northfield Ohio looking for some people too, but just wondering where have you been practicing?

Offline F2R Ace

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 12:08:35 PM »
hey guys, looking to start practicing pretty regularly before the winter sets in, heres my cell number, hit me with a name, that ur from apk and wana train and maybe we can meet up, im mostly free during the morning and a day or two during the week, but not as often on the weekend, cause i work second shift in a restaurant. Been training for a few years on and off, was out of shape from college but im getting back into it, ive still got all the basics but my tubling and a few other t hings could use a little work, but im sure itll all come back as i start training again. Hit me up 440 223 2019