Author Topic: Anybody in Northfield MN?  (Read 4550 times)

Offline Mack Hartley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Anybody in Northfield MN?
« on: February 17, 2012, 08:56:23 PM »
Anyone else do parkour in Northfield, MN? I feel like im the only one out of the 20k population. Trying to teach some friends but they are either too fat, lazy or play too much WoW.

BTW i just heard about the fight or flight academy, does anyone know if they have an open gym day? How much?
Day: I can see what i'm doing
Night: Others cant see what i'm doing
I hate when people stare...

Offline Skinny

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Owner of Fight or Flight Academy in Edina MN
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody in Northfield MN?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 11:11:08 AM »
Yeah, we have open gym everyday MWF 8-10pm, Tu Th 7-9 Sat 10a-2p and 6-10p.  Open gyms are $10 with Saturday being an exception.  Saturday is $5 an hour.  So depending on what time you come and how long you want stay.  If you want to stay the entire 4 hours, then it's $20.
MNPK - Covered in snow most of the year but the ground is always lava

Minnesota's first parkour and freerunning gym www.fightorflightacademy.com

Offline Grant (LOTRFreak993)

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 11:23:53 AM »
I live about a half hour away from Nothfield in Owatonna when I am not at school in Indiana. I know there were some middle aged guys that used to do parkour in Northfield but IDK if they do anymore. I have always wanted to take a day and train there. I will probly come during the summer to train sometime. I will let you know.

Offline Mack Hartley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 12:30:31 PM »
I live about a half hour away from Nothfield in Owatonna when I am not at school in Indiana. I know there were some middle aged guys that used to do parkour in Northfield but IDK if they do anymore. I have always wanted to take a day and train there. I will probly come during the summer to train sometime. I will let you know.
Oh cool =D, yea let me know if you do!

Offline Stephanie Belle Hagan

• Mangabey
  • poof.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 12:07:31 PM »
Hey, what's up, I'm Steph, a freerunner from Denver CO. I'm going to St. Olaf next year, and am beyond thrilled that there's a pk scene (it was one of my biggest priorities when choosing a college). I take it pretty seriously haha. I love to train, it's the best thing in the world. I'm going to be moving to Northfield around August... we should definitely train, yeah?
"When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So, what the hell, leap!"
-Unknown

Offline Mack Hartley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 06:26:38 PM »
Hey, what's up, I'm Steph, a freerunner from Denver CO. I'm going to St. Olaf next year, and am beyond thrilled that there's a pk scene (it was one of my biggest priorities when choosing a college). I take it pretty seriously haha. I love to train, it's the best thing in the world. I'm going to be moving to Northfield around August... we should definitely train, yeah?
Sorry for the very late response, i haven't been checking on this post in a while. I think it would be fun to do parkour with someone else, just let me know when and if you are going to go training, i live close to st.Olaf, and i know some decent places for PK. We could definitely meet up for some parkour/freerunning  =D

Offline Stephanie Belle Hagan

• Mangabey
  • poof.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 09:01:25 PM »
Yes!!! I'll be moving there September 1st, and will definitely want to get started down there ASAP.

I'll pm you my cell :D
"When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So, what the hell, leap!"
-Unknown

Offline Mack Hartley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 10:14:39 AM »
Ok sounds great! I'll get you my cell number when i receive your PM. See you then!

Offline Kbobsicle

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 04:39:10 PM »
I know I'm starting back up a dead topic, but anyone still in Northfield? Looking for some training buddies.
When You see a railing, the possibilities end.
When I see a railing, the possibilities begin.