Author Topic: Any Mid-Valley Traceurs?  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Dallas Oeder

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Waaaah!!!
    • View Profile
Any Mid-Valley Traceurs?
« on: January 06, 2012, 01:50:05 PM »
I live down in Lebanon. Anyone around that's closer than Eugene or Portland? I'd like to get out and jam or train with a few people and get to know some locals before I ship out. That won't be for a few months at least, but still.
Parkour is.

Offline Dutin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Any Mid-Valley Traceurs?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 03:27:35 AM »
Hey Dallas(and anyone else who may be viewing this), its always nice to see new people trying to break into the community, progress and make new friends. My name is Dustin Horn, I live in Sweet Home, about 15 miles from Lebanon. I train with friends perhaps about twice a week in the Lebanon, Albany, Corvallis areas. Our group is currently growing and always down to train with new people despite the current cold weather. I recommend after reading this you all head over to facebook and join the group "Oregon Parkour Club" as well as adding me as a friend ;] I check Facebook pretty much everyday so It is a much easier means of organizing jams and such. Once I get your friend invite(s) Ill inform you of the next time were heading out to train and you are all welcome to join us. Hope to see you all soon!

Offline Lawson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 02:26:59 PM »
Im in Albany and frequent Corvallis. Looking to find a group or something of that sort to train/practice with.

Offline Dallas Oeder

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Waaaah!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 09:53:52 PM »
Great! Thanks man! This'll be a really big help!
Parkour is.