1) Seek and destroy old/redundant threads. If there's 13 threads on how to do a wallrun, look through them, pick the 1-3 with the best info, and delete the others. Keeping the board streamlined is one of the best ways IMO to keep it good. Look at the Fitness section for instance, it's well run with active moderators, lots of stickies, etc.
2) Do we need the 'Freerunner Magazine' section anymore? I know my RISE story links are in there so I'd like those saved or moved to another board but we haven't had an issue of the mag in a year or more.
3) Sort out the child boards of the PK/FR clubs. Some of those haven't had a post in 2yrs...
4) Put the separate competition results boards all together as 'Results'.
5) Put the International, Spanish, and French boards all together as a Multicultural board or something.
6) Encourage well-known practitioners or leaders in the community to post more, even if it's just in a special Advanced section. People, newcomers especially, often come because they saw the moves their heroes did online. If they come on and see Frosti posted just yesterday giving advice or just clowning around, it's a pretty cool feeling.
7) CREATE AN EMBED FEATURE FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS! If you can play videos straight through the forum it'd so much easier.
Those are the things I can think of off-hand.