Author Topic: Shamas' Goals, Routine, and Plans. (Qualified Responses Welcome/Open to all)  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Joe Brock

• #1 Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Pick your passion.
    • View Profile
Of course, if interested in bodyweight training programming I would of course suggest my book. :)

I tend to get tunnel vision as to what I'm doing my training.  I forget sometimes that there are some fantastic other options out there.

Steven's book being one of the best, if not the best option, for bodyweight strength programming.
Posts are not to be mistaken for medical or training advice, or anything other than the rantings of an amateur strongman and powerlifter.

Offline Steve Low

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Eat, Move, Improve
I tend to get tunnel vision as to what I'm doing my training.  I forget sometimes that there are some fantastic other options out there.

Steven's book being one of the best, if not the best option, for bodyweight strength programming.

Have you even read it yet?  :P
Posts NOT medical, training or nutrition advice
Site // Overcoming Gravity Book

Offline Joe Brock

• #1 Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Pick your passion.
    • View Profile
Have you even read it yet?  :P

*ahem* Sure, *cough* I read constantly about bodywatchmacallit training, *inhale*

Ok, fine.  I didn't read Steven's book.  I had it summarized for me by someone else.  They said that he can't spell, and that it has more typos than a 13 year old girl's text messages, but the theory was solid.
Posts are not to be mistaken for medical or training advice, or anything other than the rantings of an amateur strongman and powerlifter.

Offline Shamas

• Mr. Random
  • Mangabey
  • Look behind you
    • View Profile
*ahem* Sure, *cough* I read constantly about bodywatchmacallit training, *inhale*

Ok, fine.  I didn't read Steven's book.  I had it summarized for me by someone else.  They said that he can't spell, and that it has more typos than a 13 year old girl's text messages, but the theory was solid.
'

awesome hahaha.

I think that urban hip lingo would say that "Brock just got served"   and maybe add an     "AWWWWWWWWWWWWSNAP!"
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
-Hunter S. Thompson
▌▌
Now this is happening!
http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php/topic,14576.180.html

Offline Steve Low

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Eat, Move, Improve
lol, I don't think it had THAT many typos.
Posts NOT medical, training or nutrition advice
Site // Overcoming Gravity Book