Author Topic: Just got on the campus (WKU)  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Blansher

• Guenons
  • Spiritual Creamyness
    • View Profile
    • ParkourVirginia.com
Just got on the campus (WKU)
« on: August 31, 2011, 02:25:40 PM »
Sorry I haven't been on in a very very very very very very very long time but I've been on campus for around two weeks and just got to getting back on here. But yeah. I'm free most of the time, just give me some fore warning as to when and where or if anyone wants to get together. I'm still getting used to the area. But I'm hoping people are still training in the area. I mean I saw a guy in ariakes and an assasin's creed shirt today on the campus so i guess some people are still in the area.
"Ever see someone yelling insane things about the apocalypse on street corners in the city?

This is the online version."  -Andy Keller-

Offline Mark Lewis

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • LPK
Re: Just got on the campus (WKU)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 06:09:33 PM »
I'm not sure who's still active up there, but stay in touch with us at LPK. We'd love to have you guys up for a Jam! Definitely check out the Ohio Valley Jam if you can make it. Best of luck and train safe!
The strongest of seeds take root in hostile grounds. They don't fight the elements. They find thier harmony.

Offline Blansher

• Guenons
  • Spiritual Creamyness
    • View Profile
    • ParkourVirginia.com
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 08:22:57 AM »
Definitely man, give me a heads up as soon as there's a jam in the works.
"Ever see someone yelling insane things about the apocalypse on street corners in the city?

This is the online version."  -Andy Keller-

Offline Mark Lewis

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • LPK
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 03:40:01 AM »
Sticky thread up above man. :^) Looking like we're gonna hold it the weekend before halloween.

http://www.americanparkour.com/smf/index.php/topic,35471.0.html
The strongest of seeds take root in hostile grounds. They don't fight the elements. They find thier harmony.