Not Parkour or Freerunning > Socialize

SOCIALIZE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT

<< < (6/6)

Sarai Brock:

--- Quote from: Shamas on October 29, 2011, 06:47:47 PM ---So, I joined this site a while back and left for like 2 years. When I returned, this site seemed to have become utter shyte.

Where did it all go wrong?

I essentially just post on my training journals and in posts where I feel I can encourage others. I have been bored from time to time and explored more, but it really just seems like the forums went down the toilet. I am thinking about Lurking with the exception of the Training Journals Posts, and being done with the community for the most part.

Any legit reasons why I shouldn't or arguments as to why I might be wrong about the forums dropping in awesomenicity? You can BS respond if you must, but I will only respond to actual replies to this concern.

--- End quote ---

While I will agree that the Socialize Forum has taken a serious dive... the other boards are GREAT resources... especially Gen Fit... they keep it really clean and offer a lot of GREAT information.  I don't bother with Socialize 95% of the time... but isn't that what the Socialize board is for?  General BS?  I'd check out the other boards and get the resources from them... keeping up your training log is great, but I would definitely read up on Gen Fit... and Movement for that matter.  There really are people who will watch your vids and critique you.  Just because one board isn't what you like you shouldn't dispell all of them.

Joe Brock:

--- Quote from: Shamas on October 29, 2011, 06:47:47 PM ---Any legit reasons why I shouldn't or arguments as to why I might be wrong about the forums dropping in awesomenicity?

--- End quote ---

Because the boards are made of users, and so in order to incite change...you must be the change you hope to see.

Stevie Leifheit:

--- Quote from: Shamas on October 29, 2011, 06:47:47 PM ---So, I joined this site a while back and left for like 2 years. When I returned, this site seemed to have become utter shyte.

Where did it all go wrong?

I essentially just post on my training journals and in posts where I feel I can encourage others. I have been bored from time to time and explored more, but it really just seems like the forums went down the toilet. I am thinking about Lurking with the exception of the Training Journals Posts, and being done with the community for the most part.

Any legit reasons why I shouldn't or arguments as to why I might be wrong about the forums dropping in awesomenicity? You can BS respond if you must, but I will only respond to actual replies to this concern.

--- End quote ---

I've had quite a few people say this...what do you think has changed? If I know what you are looking for it will help me bring those aspects back to life.



--- Quote from: Sarai Brock on October 30, 2011, 01:45:27 AM ---General BS? 

--- End quote ---

Man I want to rename socialize this so badly!



--- Quote from: Joe Brock on October 30, 2011, 01:55:39 AM ---Because the boards are made of users, and so in order to incite change...you must be the change you hope to see.

--- End quote ---

So true...

Shamas:

--- Quote from: Stevie Leifheit on October 30, 2011, 01:13:22 PM ---I've had quite a few people say this...what do you think has changed? If I know what you are looking for it will help me bring those aspects back to life.

--- End quote ---

I will PM you about my actual complaints. I don't want to start any arguments or put people on the defensive, even though that is what this thread is for.

Stevie Leifheit:
Sounds good, bro.

Thanks!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version