Not Parkour or Freerunning > Socialize

SOCIALIZE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT

<< < (5/6) > >>

hfksla:

--- Quote from: Kyle Rudolph on August 18, 2011, 10:42:22 PM ---I'll stop editing Stevie's post but not you Josh. No.

--- End quote ---

hehehehehhehhehehehe

Josh Boggs:

--- Quote from: Kyle Rudolph on August 18, 2011, 10:42:22 PM ---TBH,

I've been on APK so long my finger instantly know how far the "quote" button is from the right side of my computer screen. But now since I'm mod, there's a modify button there. More than once now I've edited someones post I was trying to quote but was too lazy to change it back.

I'll stop editing Stevie's post but not you Josh. No.

--- End quote ---
I think its amusing. Keep doing it.

superdude88:
why did general disscusion get changed to socialize?

Stevie Leifheit:

--- Quote from: superdude88 on October 27, 2011, 10:49:29 AM ---why did general disscusion get changed to socialize?

--- End quote ---

Uh...what?

Shamas:
So, I joined this site a while back and left for like 2 years. When I returned, this site seemed to have become utter shyte.

Where did it all go wrong?

I essentially just post on my training journals and in posts where I feel I can encourage others. I have been bored from time to time and explored more, but it really just seems like the forums went down the toilet. I am thinking about Lurking with the exception of the Training Journals Posts, and being done with the community for the most part.

Any legit reasons why I shouldn't or arguments as to why I might be wrong about the forums dropping in awesomenicity? You can BS respond if you must, but I will only respond to actual replies to this concern.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version