Author Topic: What type of person would you want as your bf/gf?  (Read 7781 times)

Offline Mr.WWII

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Do what you can't, Parkour.
    • View Profile
Re: What type of person would you want as your bf/gf?
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2010, 04:27:12 PM »
me and my fiance are perfect for each other. we dated back in 6th grade for awhile. she was my first gf, and my first date to my first dance. then she moved. we said before she left that when we were older we would be together again and i didnt talk to her for 5 years after that. i was a complete player for those 5 years. i dated a girl a week (if that) and dumped her. i was never single for more than a day (exept once and that was for 3 months) i can count on both hands the girls who made it to 3 weeks and on one hand who made it over a month. then almost 7 months ago me and her met again and we've been happily together every since :) now we are planning on getting married when we are both 18! but she is independent, outspoken, isnt afraid to wrestle with me, gorgeous in every way, and incredibly smart. (WAY smarter than me lol) ive changed for her though. if you care enough for someone they wont have to make you change, you'll want to change. i quit smoking (after 6 years) cold turkey for her and ive changed my personality to. i guess its like when you find the right person you'll do anything it takes to keep them in your life.

damn 18. I'm no one to tell you what to do, but I think it's just a general good thing to wait on marriage. If it is meant to be than it won't make a difference whether ya get married now or when you're 22. It's just a lot of major life changes happen from 18 and into the mid 20s, and the married life could become unbelievably stressful. I'm sure you've heard it all before, just thought i'd say it.

and good luck, I too hope to marry the girl I'm with someday

wlf

« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2010, 04:44:38 PM »
I'm sure a lot of you know this anyway and were just responding to the topic accordingly. Just thought I'd say it in case any people out there were missing out on plenty of good partners because they were too hell bent on finding their perfect type
yeah the first girl i fell for i didnt really expect to and of course it hit me like a truck then it all went to sh8 and now i cant find her... you can imagine what this does to my "type" complex

Offline Ashley McCauley

• Is My Favorite
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Strength sumblime, alive in my very skin
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2010, 08:00:13 PM »
The whole "type" thing I agree with. But I believe there is a perfect type for you. Like I stated before I believe there is a Mr. Right for me. *shrugs* I hope that made since.
“Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand."

wlf

« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2010, 08:08:06 PM »
The whole "type" thing I agree with. But I believe there is a perfect type for you. Like I stated before I believe there is a Mr. Right for me. *shrugs* I hope that made since.
yeah i know the type but its like changing thing because i really didnt expect to fall as hard as i did for the girl i fell for. and she wasnt the type i was expecting

Offline DevintheNinja

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2010, 04:22:38 AM »
im 23 live in vegas new girls every weekend. Single life is where its at.... Just be sure to wrap it up. Im sure ill find that special someone one day but for right now i dont need the stress.
LVPK-Las Vegas Parkour
Urban Aces LV
I'm a security guard that WILL CHASE YOU!!!!!
Devintheninja's twitter page

Offline Andrew"Brick"B.

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2010, 01:02:46 PM »
I recantly met this girl but I only new her for about 3 weeks (we saw each other every friday night at open gym) and then she moved. and when she moved, I was visibly shaken to my friends. I didn't expect that kinda thing to happen. I didn't think I even liked her that way if that's what happened. But she had a great personality, she was funny, pretty, smart, and wasn't afraid to be a goofball. Like me. But the worst part, I didn't even know her long enough to know if I liked because she was pretty, or if I liked her for her. You know, for her personality and everything else.

Offline bloodwolf00091

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Be the best YOU can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2010, 08:15:37 PM »
randomly jumping in on the topic. but i want a woman who will at least try parkour, one who will talk with me about her problems, and successes. i need a woman who will punch me when i need it. (and likes to play rough ;P) preferably strong willed, yet nice and caring for me. one who will use common sense, and is understanding of any problems i might have (like right now i have a broken wrist from a 10 foot fall) but i think the most important thing is i need a woman who i can hug for an eternity, one that will lay in my arms while on a couch, or while driving, will hold my hand, and kiss me hello and goodbye. txt me and keep me updated when im not with her.

lol i guess im setting my goals too high, cuz i havn't found one yet that'll give me a try.  :-\  id give up my military career for a woman like that.
If your afriad to to fall, you will fall because you are afraid ~Danny Illabaca

wlf

« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2010, 08:46:30 PM »
randomly jumping in on the topic. but i want a woman who will at least try parkour, one who will talk with me about her problems, and successes. i need a woman who will punch me when i need it. (and likes to play rough ;P) preferably strong willed, yet nice and caring for me. one who will use common sense, and is understanding of any problems i might have (like right now i have a broken wrist from a 10 foot fall) but i think the most important thing is i need a woman who i can hug for an eternity, one that will lay in my arms while on a couch, or while driving, will hold my hand, and kiss me hello and goodbye. txt me and keep me updated when im not with her.

lol i guess im setting my goals too high, cuz i havn't found one yet that'll give me a try.  :-\  id give up my military career for a woman like that.

hang on is there regulations about fraternization in the military (okay i know there are but how strict are they??)

Offline Hannah L

• Patas
  • "It's not an obstacle; It's an OPPORTUNITY."
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2010, 09:04:46 AM »
I'm single, and contentedly so, so I'll start off by saying I'm not actively looking for a guy, but the kinds of qualities and such things I would seek to find in a guy would be some of the following
-Kindness and compassion
-Discipline and motivation
-A job
-Maturity
-We can accomplish more together than we could apart
-Passion (not sexual here, passion for life ;) )
-A sense of humor
-Respect
-Support and encouragement
-Physically fit, heart healthy
-Bonus: A traceur (but as long as he respects my desire to do it, then that's cool)
*Lehigh Valley Parkour (LVPK) member*
*Columbia County Parkour-Bloomsburg University*
*Annoyingly Persistent Traceuse Recruiter*
*Parkour Evangelist*
*Outspokenly Feminist Traceuse*
(In Recovery)

Offline bloodwolf00091

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Be the best YOU can be.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2010, 02:07:45 PM »
hang on is there regulations about fraternization in the military (okay i know there are but how strict are they??)

relatively http://usmilitary.about.com/od/army/a/fraternization.-u3q.htm  there is a link about it bc its alot to type down.

If your afriad to to fall, you will fall because you are afraid ~Danny Illabaca

zombiii

« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2010, 05:14:14 PM »
8] I have my man.
So, I guess my specifications would be all that he is.
'Cause he's perfect.

Can you tell I'm lovestruck?
By the way, I'm new here.
Don't eat me!

Shane "Blitz" Dreher is:
`Kind
`Compassionate
`Caring
`Selfless
`Loving
`Supporting
`Even-headed
`Intelligent
`Respectful
`Understanding
`Amusing
`Mature
`A metal head
`Healthy
`A traceur

There are other traits that I forget, but those came to mind first. :]

He would probably beg to differ with at least 3/4 of those qualities, though. Eh, he'll learn. <3

Offline Dylan Antonsen

• Mangabey
  • Have efficiency, will travel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2010, 08:34:58 PM »
I'd honestly LOVE to have a girl that speaks her mind on things, but can think for her self and really enjoys the things like cuddling or even just walking around and holding hands and talking.
Ten pushups, twenty crunches, twenty squats.
^My version of the ten pushups club.

Offline doughertylorcan

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Today at 10:48:14 AM »
This is very hard to answer. But i wish to find  intelligent, cheerful, classy, sexy, sensitive, thoughtful girl who will love me the rest of my life. Trying to find such a girl at https://99brides.com/asianfeels/ and hope my searches end soon. There are lots of girls i would take care of.