Author Topic: BYU Idaho Parkour group  (Read 4362 times)

Offline BRR

• Guenons
    • View Profile
BYU Idaho Parkour group
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:40:19 AM »
For anyone in the area we have been meeting on Saturdays. We will be meeting on this Saturday at 10am and anyone is welcome to join. Check out this group on facebook to see a map of where we will meet!

Offline BRR

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: BYU Idaho Parkour group
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 11:40:38 AM »

Offline CriscoLloyd

• Patas
  • If you fall, you fall because you are afraid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 12:02:14 PM »
Thanks for posting this! I will not be able to attend because I'm located in Boise with No Boundaries, but I'm glad you started this for your area!  We need more people in the other areas of Idaho to start getting organized.

Hope you will be able to find more people in your area!  If you guys ever come to the Boise/Meridian area hit me up on here and we will put together a jam or something.
- Crisco

No Boundaries Parkour - https://www.facebook.com/NoBoParkour

Offline BRR

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 01:56:06 PM »
Will do, i'm glad there are other people in Idaho. We have had a group up here for a while but its been almost impossible to get people to come regularly, people will come once or twice, realize it takes work and never come back. We only have two guys who come regularly so I am trying to get the word out any way I can.

Offline CriscoLloyd

• Patas
  • If you fall, you fall because you are afraid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 01:59:11 PM »
I can completely relate.  When I started here in Boise it was only me and a couple friends, since then groups have been growing like crazy.  They will come, it just may take a little time.  If I hear of anyone looking to join up in your area I will send them your way.
- Crisco

No Boundaries Parkour - https://www.facebook.com/NoBoParkour

Offline tom42100124

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 10:11:15 PM »
hey i cam and jammed with you guys on international parkour day  when i was up visiting my friend. i'll be up there for school this fall. and can't wait to jamwith you guys!
"if your afraid to fall, you fall because your afraid. Everything is choice" 
   -  Daniel Ilabaca

Offline BRR

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 07:56:44 AM »
The facebook group has been acting up, not allowing people to add themselves to it so I made a new one. Here it is. http://www.facebook.com/groups/145344075561888/
Join up and run with us! Check in for weekly updates of running times.

Offline Katie

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 06:54:53 PM »
It's good to hear that there's a Parkour group up in Rexburg! I've been wanting to learn how to do Parkour for awhile, I'm trying to learn the fundamentals during my off-track back home but when I come back up in spring I'll keep this in mind. It'd be nice to train with others during school.