Author Topic: **Jersey Jam  (Read 1443 times)

Offline DJ Flood

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
**Jersey Jam
« on: April 23, 2011, 02:57:06 PM »
We will be fist pumping... I mean free running, tricking, and dancing all over Jersey! This is a two day event, Friday May 20th - Saturday May 21st. For those of you that have jammed with us before, that was nothing compared to this, and for those of you that have'nt, we go hard. There is no skill level requirement to attend this jam, and I want to see all of you there. I planned this event almost half a year in advance for a re...ason. We will be providing a place to stay at night for everyone attending the jam on Friday night at Rockaway Gymnastics (Rockaway, NJ). Bring sleeping bags and pillows. If you plan on leaving later than Saturday, let me know, and we can arrange a place for you to stay. Contact me on facebook if you have any questions. Also, my number is 973 590 4179.

***Schedule...

- Friday (Mostly Tricking Day)

Throughout the day (Before 4:00 PM) - Eventually arriving and meeting everyone at 41 Maxim Drive Hopatcong, NJ (DJ "Flow" Flood's House). If your coming from out of State/Country, the easiest way to get here would be to take the plane/train/other type of transportation to Penn Station in New York City (Newark if flying in) We can arrange a meeting with our brothers down in New York or someone else from there.
* Contact me on facebook, or give me a call at 973 590 4179 if you have any questions or problems.
* http://www.expedia.com/Flights?flightSearchWizard_inpDestination=EWR&semcid=13172-1&eapid=13172-1&kword=flight+to+Newark%21e.ZzZz.603020103.0.5820750943.flight+to+newark.flight_to_Newark

7:00 PM - Rockaway Gymnastics huge gym session. ( 385-A Franklin Ave. Rockaway, NJ 07866 / Phone: 973-627-3276 / http://www.rockawaygymnastics.com/ ) Session is 3 hours long for $20.00. Make sure to print out and get a waiver signed by your parent/gardian if you are under the age of 18.

10:00 PM - We will be either going out to eat, or will be ordering pizza and chillin out for the night.

- Saturday

9:00 AM-10:00 AM - Leaving and meeting up with RU Parkour at Rutgers Campus in New Brunswick. Training on the many spots if the campus for the majority of the day.

1:00 PM - Lunch Break

7:00 Pm - Dinner then hanging out untill you decide to leave!See More

Facebook Event - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=166580080033441

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: **Jersey Jam
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 10:11:43 AM »
So why are there two Jersey National Jams in the same week end with two diffrent posts and two diffrent plans on Saturday??
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."  David Carradine
May the flow be with you.  ~~FreeStyleFox

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."

Offline DJ Flood

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 10:32:24 AM »
Last time i checked, this is the only one lol :)

Offline David Jones

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Representin the 215's finest... PhillyPK All Day.
    • View Profile
    • PkCali
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 12:43:32 PM »
Last time i checked, this is the only one lol :)

Exactly. The other includes the Philadelphia area, so technically it's not for the entirety of Jersey. Just refer back to my post on the SJ/Philly jam thread, Fox.