Author Topic: Anyone looking to parkour in Woodbridge? Need some more experience  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Alex

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ello
    • View Profile
Hey all, just looking for some people to run with, preferably with experience. Thanks!
Run through me, see the flow that will take you to your fate. Slip past the everyday barriers that prevent your creativity from blooming and fly, free as a bird till next we meet. For you Indy I miss you.

Offline bshino

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone looking to parkour in Woodbridge? Need some more experience
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 04:29:45 PM »
Hey I am in Woodbridge until June 13th if you want to train up until then.  Also  [WTF] [WTF] [WTF] [WTF] [WTF] [WTF] [WTF] [WTF] [WTF] [WTF] [WTF] [WTF] [WTF]
Training must be such that in a real situation you react right away.
-David Belle

Offline Alex

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 07:28:33 AM »
Oh dang, sorry bro, I haven't logged on in a while sorry :(
Run through me, see the flow that will take you to your fate. Slip past the everyday barriers that prevent your creativity from blooming and fly, free as a bird till next we meet. For you Indy I miss you.

Offline Pj

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 06:37:01 PM »
im new to parkour, but i live in springfield, if you guys are still down lets do it

Offline Todd

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 04:25:16 PM »
Me and the other members in MassVault are having a meeting on thursday with the Arlington county board about building an outdoor parkour facility in wood bridge. if you want to help us design it let me know

Offline Alex

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 11:59:04 AM »
@Todd: Hey man, sounds like an awsome idea, I haven't logged on APK in a while but I'd love to help. Do you have any additional information on the park?