Author Topic: **Jacksonville Parkour/Freerunning**  (Read 5893 times)

Offline DuvalFree

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
**Jacksonville Parkour/Freerunning**
« on: March 22, 2011, 12:10:25 PM »
Is there anyone training in Jacksonville presently!? I cant seem to find any groups that are meeting up on a regular basis, i am a beginner I've been doing parkour with a few of my buddies around my area for 3 months and i am looking for some more experienced traceurs to get some tips from. So if anyone knows of anyone in or around Jacksonville doing parkour let me know.

Offline Zenomix

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: **Jacksonville Parkour/Freerunning**
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 05:15:30 PM »
Hey Im in Mandarin off of greenland I am newish as in Ive Known about parkour for 2 years and of learned the basic vaults but have started training seriously for the past 2 weeks or so.  Im 17 and i like building stuff and what not and have a pretty good set up going on at my house if you are interested

Offline Potato

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 01:12:32 PM »
Hey in jax for a week and a half, want to meet up and jam? I am a bit out of practice but i got some in me. 
hi, ill work on this when im not in college lol

Offline chris

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 11:13:11 AM »
Hey Im in Mandarin off of greenland I am newish as in Ive Known about parkour for 2 years and of learned the basic vaults but have started training seriously for the past 2 weeks or so.  Im 17 and i like building stuff and what not and have a pretty good set up going on at my house if you are interested

hey boss im in mandarin too and i wanna get into parkour. i havent started workin out yet but i live on old st augustine rd near the publix. and work at the sprint store near lowes. ima pm u my # i need a trainin buddy and figure what the hell. gotta start somewhere lmao