Author Topic: Hello ID tracers  (Read 3038 times)

Offline silenttxa

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Hello ID tracers
« on: January 06, 2008, 02:48:37 PM »
My name is Grant and I have dabbled a bit with parkour and have not been dedicated enough to get into shape. I am 6'4 and 185lbs and i have been obsessed with parkour for about a year or so. I go to school and work and find my weekends to be the only time that i am free.

I work as a youth development professional for the boys and girls club of Ada county, which is located in garden city. good news is that we just got a large donation of gym equipment which i can use before and after work. since the boys and girls club is an non profit organization, teens that become members are allowed to use the gym under supervision. the club only costs 10 dollars a year to be a part of, but hell thats still cheaper than most gym memberships.

i plan to start working out alot more and hope to get a few more people up on this forum. As you can see my train of thought is quite random! 

Well, i just wanted to say hello and hope that there will be an idaho meet, or mabe just hang out and look at some of boises urban playground.

If you want to see my flickr, its http://flickr.com/photos/silenttxa

im also an urban exploration enthusiast if anyone has heard of such a hobby (go to) http://www.uer.ca

Offline Matt Hudson

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Paddy O'Hayes
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Hello ID tracers
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 03:08:46 PM »
Hello Grant.
As I am the only person that really frequents the Idaho board I would like to say...

Welcome to the APK!

Me and my friend Aaron do Parkour at BSU, and near the overland+orchard area.. by the Boise mall kinda.

If you would like to practice with us just PM me
I live over by the Boise Mall so I've become comfortable with the area, which is why we practice over here.
But if you can think of any good places in Boise, then that would rock... lol

Getting any of your friends into parkour would be awesome.. maybe we could have a jam sometime.

But still... right now it's just me and Aaron that I know of that practice parkour in boise.
most the people on this idaho board don't come to the apk anymore... lol
so I have no way of knowing if they parkour or not.

the more the merrier....

I'm quite tired so I understand my post may be a little jumbled.. my apologies.. lol

Offline flipandontforget

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 09:13:31 AM »
i would do it if i lived closer (if that counts)

Offline CriscoLloyd

• Patas
  • If you fall, you fall because you are afraid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 11:38:08 AM »
Hey Flip in case you didn't notice, this particular thread was last active 3 years ago (2008).  However do not worry because there are others (like myself) who try our best to be active on the forums and active in the community.  Just check the post dates of things to make sure you see the current items.

Just thought I would let ya know so you weren't waiting for a response from Matt (who hasn't been online since last year).

Where abouts in Idaho are you?  If you are interested I am holding a Spring Break Jam in Boise coming up at the end of March.  More details are in the Spring Parkour Jam thread post.
- Crisco

No Boundaries Parkour - https://www.facebook.com/NoBoParkour